Acronym.

Westbrook

I can only second @CARLOOA regarding that rain coat functionality. Having a size L and never felt any wet underneath.
Could you share thoughts to pair it with a J72-AK?
I am not sure how the pairing of a size L would work / look with the anti-fit size L of a J61-GT.

Let me know if you need any further information regarding the J61-GT.

20 minutes ago, segue said:

@skycrawler @lopiteaux appreciate the input. will have to give it a test run come fall since spring is in full swing and stotz can get pretty hot at least for me B)  

Agree! It's a selling point for me as well, as it means that it can be worn in milder weather without the need for additional insulation a la it's GT siblings.

9 hours ago, drgitlin said:

Acronym is about to get a lot more expensive if you live in the US and this shit comes to pass: https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/enforcement/301Investigations/Preliminary_Product_List.pdf

So I am assuming the retails stores within the US that sell Acronym will have an up charge because of this?

Does anyone have feedback on the P10A-E's?

I picked up 2 pairs, but have only tried them on thusfar, and am still deciding whether to keep them. My initial thoughts on the nylon was a pass, but having tried on the black pair today, it's starting to grow on me.

16 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

I picked up 2 pairs, but have only tried them on thusfar, and am still deciding whether to keep them. My initial thoughts on the nylon was a pass, but having tried on the black pair today, it's starting to grow on me.

I'm keeping mine, what's the issue?

I surprisingly fell in love with the fabric. Super comfortable, light feeling, and high range of motion without restriction. I find it to be a happy medium between stotz(windproof) and dry skin(comfort and stretch). The only downside that it is audible while walking, but not as loud as something like gore tex pro.

The GT Pro noisiness is my biggest gripe. Feels and sounds like you’re wearing a damn tarp. A tarp that breathes a little.  

Paclite is sooooooo luxe, quiet, and comfy by comparison. The facing fabric on my J34GT-PL just feels awesome and gives more of that ninja vibe. I know it’s not as element proof as the top tier gt pro, but the trade offs are worth it IMO. Really wish ACR would revisit using that shit. 

17 minutes ago, hooper said:

I found that paclite was easier to keep clean as well. Unlike goretex pro, paclite is easy to spot-clean. The outer is a deeper black too if I'm remembering correctly..

Agreed on both points. 

Edited by brainerd666

Just received my J36-S, I must say look & feel is great but the fit seems to be smaller than usual.

Could it be that size-wise it is out of spec but they choose to sell it anyway? Is the J76-GT also smaller compared to other jackets?

Maybe it's just me being nit picky. Bobs your uncle.

3 hours ago, Niet-For-Niets said:

Just received my J36-S, I must say look & feel is great but the fit seems to be smaller than usual.

Could it be that size-wise it is out of spec but they choose to sell it anyway? Is the J76-GT also smaller compared to other jackets?

Maybe it's just me being nit picky. Bobs your uncle.

if you measure your j36, does it match what's posted on the acrnm website? it seems like a lot of ppl are having issues with the sizing.

Edited by hooper

29 minutes ago, hooper said:

if you measure your j36, does it match what's posted on the acrnm website? it seems like a lot of ppl are having issues with the sizing.

I'll take some measurements later tonight. I actually worked for G-Star a while and you do not wanna know how many times entire product series have been out of spec.

Unfortunately it's a bit to slim for me so I'm gonna sell it. 

20 minutes ago, Niet-For-Niets said:

I'll take some measurements later tonight. I actually worked for G-Star a while and you do not wanna know how many times entire product series have been out of spec.

Unfortunately it's a bit to slim for me so I'm gonna sell it. 

you'll have to entertain us and explain how that happens. is it just straight up mistake(s)?

17 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

I think it is a really great lightweigh summer pant. the structure of the material is quite strange in the beginning compared to my other acrnm pants, but so far I like it. I probably  need a lighter belt as the cobra from backjack, but so far the pant works as well without belt. I will use the pants in the next 3-4 weeks heavily during my vaction. Afterwards I probably can give a more accurate feedback.

50 minutes ago, hooper said:

you'll have to entertain us and explain how that happens. is it just straight up mistake(s)?

Unfortunately sometimes the people you work with make mistakes (correctly grading the measurements, forgetting about shrinkage during washing, ironing etc).

Or the manufacturer messes up and doesn't follow up on the tech pack / revisions / instructions etc. It could be anything.

But if E would get allot of returns (which I highly doubt) then he can claim most of $ back from the manufacturer if it was their fault.

UPS Tarrifs and Duties Billing

International Deliveries

Package would need to arrive at a location. Ideally it should be held at a UPS location of choice.

Once there, call number below to request an update to the HTS code of the item in question.

Billing will take note of the change and give an updated Duties amount.

1-866-493-7140

m-f 8am - 530pm

[email protected]

-----------

Duties for the J76-GT went from $449 -> $77

Hope this helps you all :)

ps. its easier to call than email. be nice and they'll help you out :)