Acronym.

Westbrook

I would like to understand why the zippers on WHITE J76 are IVORY, when there is clear snow white zipper option from YKK and yet they walked the extra mile to perfectly match the ALPHAGREEN zippers on P10A cuffs. 

Edited by danii

I feel the choice to go with the ivory zippers was due to the fact that the GT is actually milk-white rather than pure white. I imagine the ivory looks better with the milky shade rather than a starkly contrasting pure white. 

Idk. just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, danii said:

I would like to understand why the zippers on WHITE J76 are IVORY, when there is clear snow white zipper option from YKK and yet they walked the extra mile to perfectly match the ALPHAGREEN zippers on P10A cuffs. 

They went out of their way to choose a contrast laminated texture for the tape on the black colorway so the basic assumption would be that they want to highlight that feature

2 hours ago, deathrazr said:

Those are referring to the "Fabric Technology" and where the Fabric is made and not where the actual Garment is made.

Interesting - I am in the garment business myself and we have our label here in LA (US) our fabrics from Korea but we never mention that.

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

ACRNM.

IMG_1996.JPG.3c1fe83bb9771d20c7a8582ca27542d2.JPG

Not limited to anyone even remotely talented in martial arts, this all-inclusive archetype is prevalent in a cyberpunk culture obsessed with avant-garde high fashion from Europe and technically advanced fashion from Japan.

Ha, that was old & gold times when I had a chance to grab and test ACR items.

Thanks for reminder. ^__^

Character customization presets:

1. Smooth-brain-sufu-space-ninja #techwear: 
    OUTER: J36-S/G, J28-GT/E, or J1A-S/GT/E/PL/V/WS,
    TOP: Guerilla Group Meme tanktop 
    BOTTOM: P10/A-S/CH/E/DS P23TS/A-DS/S/CH + modulars
    FOOTWEAR: Visvim 73 or ACR x Nike Presto
  2. 99%-Bradley-Cooper-Limitless-brain #techwear (simple styling):
    OUTER: J41-GT/V, J32-GT, or J76-GT 
    TOP: S15-DS, S16-WS, S8-C
    BOTTOM: P20-S or P15-S or P17-S/DS
    FOOTWEAR: SI:SP slip on
  3. Galaxy-brain #techwear (self explanatory):
    OUTER: LuluLemon Lab Calyx
    TOP: Uniqlo DryEx shirt
    BOTTOM: Tapered Kmart Cargos.
    FOOTWEAR: Nike SFB or Adidas City Sock

EDIT: FIXED FOR FORMATTING AND OTHER ITEMS

Edited by CARLOOA

42 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Just rumors of what’s coming 

I have a feeling theirs some neat stuff coming, part 1 was a teaser; The funny thing is I am in a market for a J47A/TS and though I cannot find one in my size this is a sign that I just might save and pull the trigger on the new drop.

Ok I know I keep asking this, but Raf in person just looks brown to me. Seeing the J36 & P32 both in Raf stotz I'm even more confused, they look like 2 different shades to me. Am I trippin out?? I passed on the Raf 36 like I did the Raf P23a & went with black. Wish they would just make a straight olive colorway.

Video/YouTube is a great format for a lot of things, but for sharing opinions on something like this I don't understand.  That could've been a couple hundred-word post that could be read/digested in 2 minutes, but instead it's drawn out to almost 11 minutes for no added benefit.  What a waste of time, literally!

33 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Ok I know I keep asking this, but Raf in person just looks brown to me. Seeing the J36 & P32 both in Raf stotz I'm even more confused, they look like 2 different shades to me. Am I trippin out?? I passed on the Raf 36 like I did the Raf P23a & went with black. Wish they would just make a straight olive colorway.

Funny you mentioned that; The P24S Raf is more on the lighter olive side and the 36 Raf is more greener.  I could be wrong but different fabrics with the same color will always have a different shade

8 hours ago, deathrazr said:

That is not my main concern, I have nothing against anything made in China. The main problem is that I have to pay around 30% more for duties if items are made in China vs tax-free for made in EU garments. 

Do American buyers have any concensus on the vat that would be paid state side now? 

Forgive me if I missed this in a previous post. 

Also is the thought that both factories are producing products, what’s the delineation? Considering all the defects noted in last years releases KTI might help qc standards, just a thought...

16 hours ago, DROVES said:

Do American buyers have any concensus on the vat that would be paid state side now? 

Forgive me if I missed this in a previous post. 

Also is the thought that both factories are producing products, what’s the delineation? Considering all the defects noted in last years releases KTI might help qc standards, just a thought...

If it's shipped from CN US would get a great pass from stuff under threshold which, last I checked, was $2500 for something like 10 bucks in duties. Since it's shipped from CZ we're getting the euro rates and threshold. The "trade war" that the US is currently embroiled in, could change that. So yeah, future remains to be seen.

Edited by CARLOOA

1 hour ago, ArmandGLA said:

Funny you mentioned that; The P24S Raf is more on the lighter olive side and the 36 Raf is more greener.  I could be wrong but different fabrics with the same color will always have a different shade

It's the same fabric.. S = Stotz

What I want to know is if E is approving these edits to give the appearance of an olive colored piece, why not just make olive colored garments? Just my personal opinion, but after seeing Raf in person, I just wasn't feeling that it leans more towards brown than green.

23 hours ago, AvantSol said:

E isn't epic cotton, its encapsulated nylon @brainerd666

Nope, it is Epic
https://www.textileworld.com/textile-world/quality-fabric-of-the-month/2001/08/inside-protection/
and nope, it doesn't "crazy-pill" like everyone is saying

21 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

Nope, it is Epic
https://www.textileworld.com/textile-world/quality-fabric-of-the-month/2001/08/inside-protection/
and nope, it doesn't "crazy-pill" like everyone is saying

@moneytalks Please consider the context.

On 3/31/2019 at 10:50 PM, brainerd666 said:

Yes. Unfortunately. The P16A is a much better design IMO. I’m frankly surprised the went with the same pocket design (roughly) as the P10-A. I had a pair in CH and found the pockets very fiddley and always needed two hands to close unless opened under certain circumstances. I love the look of the P10-A style pockets architecturally, but in practice...

I can only imagine how poorly they perform with DS or Epic. Stotz probably performs a bit better due to its relative rigidity but I’d imagine the results are negligible. 

encapsulated_nylon.jpg.26f7c141659e53ba26b3dd719c8ac4b7.jpg

10 hours ago, WiseFool said:

I feel the choice to go with the ivory zippers was due to the fact that the GT is actually milk-white rather than pure white. I imagine the ivory looks better with the milky shade rather than a starkly contrasting pure white. 

Idk. just my 2 cents.

the velcro on the cuff is that cheapo looking superwhite shade tho

16 hours ago, deathrazr said:

The main problem is that I have to pay around 30% more for duties if items are made in China vs tax-free for made in EU garments. 

I don't get it: it is all about USA-China game of thrones? That crazy fee for any kind of stuff from CN to private person via Post or any kind of product made in CN and selling in conus?

9 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Before April Fool's day comes to an end, I just have to say... wtf is this?

People concern about clothing made in China while posting this via phones or laptops made in China. ):

It's funny just like our zealots of government & USA-haters here in Mother Russia posting aggressive words @ Twitter, FB or Instagram trying to defend our politics.

Come on, nothing bad seeing "made in China" label at garments in 2K19 especially from brands that can afford hi-end factory there or even build their own.