Acronym.

Westbrook

Has the hype really gotten that big that they can’t contain this type of activity? I’m frankly amazed that they haven’t prepared for this kind of push at this point. Having something drop out of your cart is one thing. But for the whole site to crash? That’s a new one on me. 

6 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

Is P32 the new version of P16A? 

Site is so slow pics won’t load 

Yes. Unfortunately. The P16A is a much better design IMO. I’m frankly surprised the went with the same pocket design (roughly) as the P10-A. I had a pair in CH and found the pockets very fiddley and always needed two hands to close unless opened under certain circumstances. I love the look of the P10-A style pockets architecturally, but in practice...

I can only imagine how poorly they perform with DS or Epic. Stotz probably performs a bit better due to its relative rigidity but I’d imagine the results are negligible. 

2 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

E isn't epic cotton, its encapsulated nylon @brainerd666

My bad. Either way- that pocket structure needs sterner fabric and/or an overall re-work to function one handed. 

J-76 is ruggedly smooth. I quite like the lines and overall form and deceptive simplicity. It’s also refreshing to see the interops showcased with a full bag for a change...

15 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Yes. Unfortunately. The P16A is a much better design IMO. I’m frankly surprised the went with the same pocket design (roughly) as the P10-A. I had a pair in CH and found the pockets very fiddley and always needed two hands to close unless opened under certain circumstances. I love the look of the P10-A style pockets architecturally, but in practice...

I can only imagine how poorly they perform with DS or Epic. Stotz probably performs a bit better due to its relative rigidity but I’d imagine the results are negligible. 

I regret passing up on P16a till now. This P32 isn’t too bad, I’m just afraid the pants cut is too wide almost balloon like on the hips unlike the P16a where it was much more straight. Initially was waiting for another drop of P10a. I’m just not afraid is too slim/tapered for me. 

Would anyone suggest sizing up?

8 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

I regret passing up on P16a till now. This P32 isn’t too bad, I’m just afraid the pants cut is too wide almost balloon like on the hips unlike the P16a where it was much more straight. Initially was waiting for another drop of P10a. I’m just not afraid is too slim/tapered for me. 

Would anyone suggest sizing up?

The sizing on the old P10-A’s was the same as my p10’s. I’d be very surprised if these differ. Might be a good idea to compare old size charts. That being said- if you haven’t worn a pair of P-10’s before, they def look better on ‘athletic’ legs than stick boi legs. Thats both mine and the general opinion. 

Edited by brainerd666

Wonder how many picked up the 36 not realising the hood was infinium. Thinking it was another jacket under.

I can see why it was done as more waterproof than the stotz so keep ur head dry. Shake dry + easily packable but aesthetically for me it doesn't work. Would have preferred full stotz hood.

Edited by GUNDAM

20 minutes ago, GUNDAM said:

Wonder how many picked up the 36 not realising the hood was infinium. Thinking it was another jacket under.

I can see why it was done as more waterproof than the stotz so keep ur head dry. Shake dry + easily packable but aesthetically for me it doesn't work. Would have preferred full stotz hood.

I totally thought he was layering upon purchase, as half the pics didn’t load when I bought it, but now I see it, that’s actually made the jacket for me! I wanted a 63A purely for layering under stuff to get that look previously. Call me weird :D

i think stotz fasthood would have got super crinkly and the wrinkle-fades. GT I always found awkward for the crinkle too but this should solve it.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

5 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I totally thought he was layering upon purchase, as half the pics didn’t load when I bought it, but now I see it, that’s actually made the jacket for me! I wanted a 63A purely for layering under stuff to get that look previously. Call me weird :D

i think stotz fasthood would have got super crinkly and the wrinkle-fades. GT I always found awkward for the crinkle too but this should solve it.

Hahha it has deffo been a theme in some of the prod shots for bit with the 63 layered under. I can see why people enjoy it as well just not for me.

For sure with the hood if you didnt have it out the whole time in stotz but i like the battered stotz look.

3 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

There are 2 versions of zippers on p10a. WR  and reverse coil (p10a from FW1617). Reverse coil zipper can be opened super easily by one hand. WR requires a little more effort but I always use only one hand. 

On 3/13/2019 at 3:00 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

http://ktclimited.com

could be that made in china factory..

i also have other guess but this seems like more close...

4 hours ago, St. Piffy said:

This Dominic Stansfield instagram stories.

Dominic Stansfield Head of Design @ktclimited.

Means factory in China it's all the same KTC.

acrnjkt.png

Confiremd.

lesee what’s going on with EU factory though?

56 minutes ago, deathrazr said:

Please pray those are not the P10A-DS.

KTC factory has huge history and produce well-made garments.

It's not ordinary China factory.

Edited by unmen

20 minutes ago, unmen said:

KTC factory has huge history and produce well-made garments.

It's not ordinary China factory.

That is not my main concern, I have nothing against anything made in China. The main problem is that I have to pay around 30% more for duties if items are made in China vs tax-free for made in EU garments. 

1 minute ago, deathrazr said:

That is not my main concern, I have nothing against anything made in China. The main problem is that I have to pay around 30% more for duties if items are made in China vs tax-free for made in EU garments. 

They dont look like p10a if that is any consolation....but it does look like they will ramp up production in china....which doesnt help your situation at all. 

1 minute ago, lxkhor said:

They dont look like p10a if that is any consolation....but it does look like they will ramp up production in china....which doesnt help your situation at all. 

It really sucks, I really wish they would mention where the garment is made, and not just the fabric specifications. 

1 hour ago, deathrazr said:

It really sucks, I really wish they would mention where the garment is made, and not just the fabric specifications. 

I'd like to know too. Hopefully people here who bought stuff can eventually chime-in. Unfortunately it is acceptable for people to buy things without knowing the final cost. Not a jab at Acronym rather just western culture in general where you've always had to calculate the sales tax yourself. Don't get me started on tipping.

I get the impression that it's too early for anything other than the new J1-A to be MIC, but I wouldn't be too surprised if some of these new trousers were.

7 hours ago, Yan90 said:

There are 2 versions of zippers on p10a. WR  and reverse coil (p10a from FW1617). Reverse coil zipper can be opened super easily by one hand. WR requires a little more effort but I always use only one hand. 

I wasn’t aware of the difference in zippers, thanks for that. Do you happen to know which fabrics had which zips? Be curious to try the different styles out. The ones on my CH weren’t impossible to close one handed, I just felt they were just annoying enough at certain angles that it was faster and easier to use two hands at times. 

ACRNM.

IMG_1996.JPG.3c1fe83bb9771d20c7a8582ca27542d2.JPG

Not limited to anyone even remotely talented in martial arts, this all-inclusive archetype is prevalent in a cyberpunk culture obsessed with avant-garde high fashion from Europe and technically advanced fashion from Japan.

IMG_-2ek67c.thumb.jpg.79f662932ab1a3c8409e9f659de8a7f3.jpg

With a simple color palette of blacks, greens, and whites, the tech ninja looks like, well, a goth bank robber. Though the final results may perplex, confuse, and scare young children, we must acknowledge the dozens of deep pockets within pockets and discipline of any Acronymjutsu disciple as this rare look is difficult to achieve.

IMG_1910.JPG.2e99d0fe160e2c777bc698883d440473.JPG

Preferring the comforts of one another on 15 year old online forums to outsiders who think they look like a Star Wars character, the Acronym connoisseur is a pack animal, following even the slightest movements of their alpha Ærrolson Who?

IMG_-f00x9p.thumb.jpg.5b0e093cc3698d8af0f0e5999c7653d1.jpg

Happy ACRil Fool's!

IMG_ehmbif.jpg

Edited by jeddyhsu
Shared the funniest Acronym photos I have but I wish Bryan would unprivate the legendary meme J1A video...

3 hours ago, deathrazr said:

According to the info on mothersite:

J36-S: Made in Switzerland

P10A-E: Made in USA

P32-DS and P32-S: Made in Switzerland

Interesting there're no manufacturing location info for J41/J76

4 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

According to the info on mothersite:

J36-S: Made in Switzerland

P10A-E: Made in USA

P32-DS and P32-S: Made in Switzerland

Interesting there're no manufacturing location info for J41/J76

Those are referring to the "Fabric Technology" and where the Fabric is made and not where the actual Garment is made.

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

I wasn’t aware of the difference in zippers, thanks for that. Do you happen to know which fabrics had which zips? Be curious to try the different styles out. The ones on my CH weren’t impossible to close one handed, I just felt they were just annoying enough at certain angles that it was faster and easier to use two hands at times. 

P10a-Ch and p10a-s from FW1617 had reverse coil zippers. Earlier versions had a different thinner -ch fabric (I have p10a-CH from fw1516 in night) and WR zippers. Yep, pretty annoying and it was faster with both hands, but acronymjutsu skill will solve the problem. 

New p10a-e has 5mm full metal pullers instead of 3mm with plastic+metal pullers tho.