Acronym.

Westbrook

Been wear the new j1a the last few days. Right out of the bag the jacket seems stiff but has already broken in. Fit is tts. Maybe slightly tighter in the shoulder but I have been laying with it just fine. Personally I do not think the collar is an upgrade/downgrade but I probably prefer the older one. Hood is an improvement. Other than that nothing else is really different to me. 

The P24A is listed as having 14 pockets, are pant legs pockets? Cause I count 12, every once in a while I check again and either I'm incapable of fathoming 13 and 14, or the copy is a joke that flew over my head.

If there are a pair of multidimensional voids I'm missing please enlighten me

1 hour ago, DROVES said:

The P24A is listed as having 14 pockets, are pant legs pockets? Cause I count 12, every once in a while I check again and either I'm incapable of fathoming 13 and 14, or the copy is a joke that flew over my head.

Deep pockets trademark tech.

Edited by brainerd666
Undue snark

4 hours ago, DROVES said:

WechatIMG1.thumb.jpeg.378f8a4d2f84c4ab555f0398e5a7a7df.jpegtook me a while to understand it...

14 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

Dang dudes on here on some “fuck the commies” 1960s mentality. Talking about human rights and shit. You buying or not? If not the fuck off

Damn, chill. You know we still buying! :D We're talking about stuff because nothing else going on now. I think all of us are trying to just socialize over this stuff so we can continue to talk about Acronym in a lull.

^ haha I am cool as a cucumber. Some post were just cringe worthy. Like how do you automatically assume it’s shitty made cuz of where it’s made from? It could be constructed there but materials are made from somewhere else (I really dunno tbh)The worst read was this human rights crap like are we  techwear jutsu ready ninjas or politicians? Lol  

Edited by JoseRizal

6 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

^ haha I am cool as a cucumber. Some post were just cringe worthy. Like how do you automatically assume it’s shitty made cuz of where it’s made from? It could be constructed there but materials are made from somewhere else (I really dunno tbh)The worst read was this human rights crap like are we modern techwear ninjas or politicians? Lol  

I'm just playing man, I know you cool. I think it's good to think about, regardless of what we positions we hold. I'm glad that our community can discuss downstream and upstream effects of consumption. Also, my man, you got the Jose Rizal handle and you're not gonna entertain discussions re: labor and imperial exploitation!?!

Edited by CARLOOA

^ Manchester United just lost a very important match lol I’m little irate about that. Then coming back to this forum after quite sometime and going back as far as 4 pages made it worst. usually able to discuss these sort of things lol 

Edited by JoseRizal

6 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

^ Manchester United just lost a very important match lol I’m little irate about that. Then coming back to this forum after quite sometime and going back as far as 4 pages made it worst. usually able to discuss these sort of things lol 

Yo, try being a West Ham supporter, worst colors, at best like 3-4 at worst bottom half. Did I mention worst colors? Development squad for good teams. Lastly, Tottenham has been fire the past few years and we're slowly inching toward relegation.

To keep on topic, I think the discussion is fruitful because we can break the biases against some global economic realities and distinguish xenophobic criticism from valid ones.

Edited by CARLOOA

Man I remember Payet and his bangers. RIP Hammers.

And to come back on topic, I read some healthy points if not all tbh. Aside from The whole human rights thing. Really have nothing to do with acronym, their clothing, or their aesthetic. It  really did it for me lol 

15 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Deep pockets trademark tech.

I guess I never considered this another pocket, the phone pocket in the cargo pocket is a sewn pocket made of a separately cut piece of fabric, but looking through other specs I realize it's always been counted like that, I just don't know I would count it the same. Thanks for clearing that up though, can't say I wasn't hoping there was some secret way to slide knee pads into the reinforced knee or something :laugh2:

I will re-try another time: @HeckHouse or anybody else? Thx in advance!

On 3/5/2019 at 4:52 PM, saskey said:

Hello @HeckHouse. Could you please give a further insight regarding the ageing of the farbic after another 3 months. Is it pilling on and on? I am a size L in the J61-GT. Would you recommend the same size as an insulator or even an XL as the J61-GT is kind of anti-fit. @all: what other insulator would you recommend for the j61-gt? Same size or bigger?
Thanks in advance to you, @HeckHouse and all others that might chime in.
More than happy to deliver some info regarding the J61-GT if needed.

Best
saskey

On 12/5/2018 at 6:14 AM, HeckHouse said:

Grabbed a J65-KM and I love it. It's a bit boxy and not necessarily an easy wear, but the hardware details are great, it's really fun to layer with, and it's super warm. The Small barely works for me and there are definitely angles where it looks too big on me, but if anyone here was curious about sizing or anything, let me know if I can help.

DSC05111.thumb.jpg.f02c4859623f6975c1a9dedafc3d63e0.jpgDSC05093.thumb.jpg.565b995959ae48700bce2a746864c1aa.jpg

Edited by saskey
typo

So I have been thinking of pulling the trigger on a J47TS-GT jacket that I found in my size, anyone here that owns one or has owned can give any input on the pros and cons compared to the J47A which I have been patiently waiting for to pop up for sale. 

12 minutes ago, ArmandGLA said:

So I have been thinking of pulling the trigger on a J47TS-GT jacket that I found in my size, anyone here that owns one or has owned can give any input on the pros and cons compared to the J47A which I have been patiently waiting for to pop up for sale. 

Basically with the 47ts you lose a pocket. I find 47ts very very tight and almost has no extra room for a liner. Don't really know what else to tell you because you haven't provided much else. 

10 minutes ago, lxkhor said:

Basically with the 47ts you lose a pocket. I find 47ts very very tight and almost has no extra room for a liner. Don't really know what else to tell you because you haven't provided much else. 

Thank you for your input, I did not know they run smaller.

my intial all goal was to purchase J47A in my size (which I cannot find) so the next best option would be the J47TS to buy as a shell jacket. 

1 hour ago, ArmandGLA said:

Thank you for your input, I did not know they run smaller.

my intial all goal was to purchase J47A in my size (which I cannot find) so the next best option would be the J47TS to buy as a shell jacket. 

To clarify, the J47 variant is slimmer in general compared to say the J1s or J43a or J28 which fit straight. Not saying that J47ts fits way slimmer than 47a. 

5 hours ago, ArmandGLA said:

Here is a picture of me I posted on instagram for fit if it helps. 6'0, 150ibs. I havent purchased any liners yet but I can comfortably fit my patagonia ultra light down jacket under this. Its my first acronym jacket so I cant really  give you a comparison. If you want to know any specifics let me know and I can try to answer your questions. 

47689874_266958053984662_645359134604260

On 3/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, CARLOOA said:

Yo, try being a West Ham supporter, worst colors, at best like 3-4 at worst bottom half. Did I mention worst colors? Development squad for good teams. Lastly, Tottenham has been fire the past few years and we're slowly inching toward relegation.

To keep on topic, I think the discussion is fruitful because we can break the biases against some global economic realities and distinguish xenophobic criticism from valid ones.

why on earth would someone from Seattle choose to support West Ham? 

4 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

Guess the movie with Harry Potter a decade ago or he has a british origin.

15 hours ago, drgitlin said:

15 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

Guess the movie with Harry Potter a decade ago or he has a british origin.

I met Rio Ferdinand when I was like 12, now forever blowing bubbles.

Hey guys,

I wanted some input from owners of the J47A / J47TS / J74PX on correct fitment suggestions.

In these photos attached you will see the White 47TS paired with a silver J74 liner; As you know Acronyms website always pairs their models with size Medium (see size screen shot); my question is if they had the model wear a size Medium J74 in the photos, is the model wearing then wearing a size Large J47TS? Or are they both paired with size Mediums?

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 12.13.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 12.14.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 12.15.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 12.15.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 12.15.33 AM.png