Acronym.

Westbrook

Looking forward to hearing reviews once in hand. It's probably just the lighting in the product shots - or "that new ACRONYM® smell" -  but the GT appears softer than usual, almost like a Stotz.

Also, I have to say I'm really loving the new collar. A small change that's made 2.2 truly distinct vis-a-vis its predecessors.

Not sure if I prefer it to the older version, but - love it.

e1524b6c73.jpg

e6874f494b.jpg

6 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

Does this way help reducing exchange rate as well? Always get robbed by paypal exchange rate. 

PayPal will always fuck you on the exchange.

If you want no fucking:

Go into your PayPal settings and change it so your bank sets the exchange rate. Your bank will keep track of the daily exchange rate and it will adjust it per each transaction. 

51 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

If you want no fucking:

Go into your PayPal settings and change it so your bank sets the exchange rate. Your bank will keep track of the daily exchange rate and it will adjust it per each transaction. 

lol I have been fucked with bank when I purchased a J63FO as well. I chose the bank exchange rate. Then order was cancelled due to the aux zip issue. 

The bank charged me 3.3% of foreign currency transaction for both of initial payment and refund. 70 quid minus and got nothing. thank you for sharing this knowledge tho. 

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

If you want no fucking:

well you first have to get fucked by wasting 20 minutes trying to find where to do this because of dark UI patterns. youll need to google how to do this.

new j1a is amazing. was p30a-ds also for sale? looks like they took it off the site. 

4 minutes ago, hooper said:

well you first have to get fucked by wasting 20 minutes trying to find where to do this because of dark UI patterns. youll need to google how to do this.

new j1a is amazing. was p30a-ds also for sale? looks like they took it off the site. 

just the j1a dropped, P30a-ds is probably dropping along with SS19

23 minutes ago, hooper said:

Yeah, none of PayPal’s UI is meant to be used/interfaced with. 

25 minutes ago, X.bee said:

@AvantSol Yo. Do you remember what the J1A-FO felt like? Is it more similar to shakedry or PB? I remember you saying it had a microgrid backer. Any other details you can recall?

I made that statement before feeling the updated FO in person(I've only owned PB at the time) . But it feels much closer to FO's outer, which is a very thin feeling material when it isn't lined. Unfortunately that's all I got in terms of info, micro grid backer, very light, etc.

I think it just means not applicable and it’s not defined to a season. The 2015 j1a was the same and it dropped between fw and ss if I remember right. 

Also I’m sure the drop times are always different for suprise drops to not favour any particular region of the world. 

18 minutes ago, outbrk said:

I think it just means not applicable and it’s not defined to a season. The 2015 j1a was the same and it dropped between fw and ss if I remember right. 

Also I’m sure the drop times are always different for suprise drops to not favour any particular region of the world. 

This sounds about right. I recall the ‘15 J1A still lingering on the mothersite back when I first got into this shit in early ‘16. I still kick myself for not going balls out and buying every damn thing on the site cuz they was priced not so hype and hanging out onsite for fucking MONTHS back then. 

#meh