Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, scamster said:

correct me if i'm wrong; the j72-ak doesn't come with a jacket sling only the ability to use one, the ds version is worn like an overshirt hence the shirtsling.

could someone kindly point me in the direction where a ng8-ps is on sale or am i too late to the party?

Saint Alfred bro.  Hurry!

3 hours ago, scamster said:

correct me if i'm wrong; the j72-ak doesn't come with a jacket sling only the ability to use one, the ds version is worn like an overshirt hence the shirtsling.

could someone kindly point me in the direction where a ng8-ps is on sale or am i too late to the party?

No sling w the AK iteration 

Edit: fac that gaiter is marked up compared to everywhere else

Edited by wexler

@junkie_dolphin Aside from attaching to the strap, I dont see how having a mod would be useful. I guess you can use some webbing to attach to the buckles on the back of the bag but then it'd be up against your body. If you try to utilize the webbing from the 2 front pockets you'd lose the ability to open & close the pockets.

Commissary should be getting some stuff soon, if anyone needs anything or a proxy I'd be more than happy to help since i'm a local there.

Edit: the stuff went live in store so just please PM me if yall need help :)

Edited by ChainsOnNateboardP

On 2018/10/19 at 12:50 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

For ppl wondering how white stuffs ages years later.

i got three models and material for your ref.

one is ss-j4 wb-400 with nanosphere. It’s like 10 years usage with daily biking, causal wear. Oh of course food dirt like oil also split before, but it would be cleaned well, least in my opinion. 

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjBlVmxaQTNMRkNZRlh2OUROSkxT

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjBlVmxaQTNMRkNZQ3luL3hldTdZ

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjBlVmxaQTNMRkNZSGZMZnI0aW9o

Another is stotz white sp1ts-s,age would like around 5 years. 

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjJaMitGUG1tZE9DN3k1MmJyVjU4

And this dyskin, this is def not same as recent ds one cause that’s a high cotton blend.This should be around 10 years.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjNHOFBkWVZTUllUSUtvN29mRUNL

gonna get details updated later.

How did you clean the oil and dirt? They look good even after all these years.

Personally I am not sure of keeping white J72-DS. I am afraid that it would get stains which are impossible to wash off, and that it would become yellowish as time goes by.

I’m more of a lazy guy and I am serious doubting my ability to take care of white clothes...Any insights from owners of white J72-DS?

Edited by rogerhuangxj

@rogerhuangxj I all wash with cheap soap and water and hand wash, not quite often wash though. You would see that cotton more ds white shirt is bit cross colored by sometimes mixed washed. The stotz be tricky for sure, it easily being yellow white as usage. 

For oil and dirty, early fw04 video got  some katchup field test by E for enjoying if you check the Vimeo.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

36 minutes ago, deathrazr said:

man puts the J63A up back on the site, but hasn't even sent out my return label. what a joke.

You will get used to it.

They may be slow to response and sometimes does not even bother to reply, but they always fix the issues in the end. 

Fine by me, much better than talking tons of shit and doing nothing.

Edited by rogerhuangxj