Acronym.

Westbrook

quick question: for the import duties for the j74-PX (polartec), will the normal synthetic code will work with it right ?

answered my own question, polartec is synthetic material. 

For those who haven't seen the guide (just copying-pasting from old post so people don't spend 30 minutes looking for it like I did):

"If we're doing the release-prep posts now might as well get this one out of the way. US duties cheat codes.

If you order a jacket valuing over $800 from Acronym and you live in the USA, you'll be paying painfully high duties.

HOW TO LOWER YOUR DUTIES IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA

UPS Brokerage accounting department 866-493-7140
Give them your tracking number and tell them that you have a package due to arrive and it isn't classified as specifically as it should be. And as a result of its vague classification, the duties are set way too high. This is actually true.
They might be able to change the classification right then and there, but sometimes they will tell you that you need to speak to the agent in charge of your package and they will give you the number for that office. If they don't just call the Dallas office. They usually have their shit together there.
UPS Shipping and logistics Dallas office 972-304-6978
If you give them your tracking number they should direct you to an agent in charge of your package. Explain to them your situation. They will probably give you a classification that Acronym specified (6203.33.xxxx) which has a duty rate of 27% which is insanely high. Tell them that the classification is not necessarily incorrect, but it's just not specific enough. Give your agent the following classification numbers:
6201.99.8010 - for Cotton (Stotz)
6201.99.8020 - for Wool (LP - that would be a pleasant surprise)
6201.99.8030 - for synthetics (SS, WS or GT)
This changes your rate to something like 4% and saves you hundreds of dollars.

Once your agent confirms the rate change...
UPS bill pay - 803-502-2525. Call these people and pay your lowered duties.

Much thanks again to CARLOOA for tracking down those classification numbers."

Edited by dolvn

15 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

Looks like the End stylist moved to Oki-Ni

No way, Oki-Ni is stocking Acronym now....?

Also: I hope the one that nicked the NG4 out of my cart was one of you, and not one of our Grailed brethren.

Edited by lopiteaux

2 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

Jesus, how am I only noticing that now...

LOL i feel you.  ng4 was a suprise for me too, thought the product photos were just using the ng3.  but from the presto corp promos, looks like the ng4 might come out in white as well? is there only 1 drop fw? thought it was 2

Think this may have been mentioned but don’t the sleeves in the 72-AK look much longer than the DS? Also hidden zipper would’ve looked better imo.

edit: DS iteration has cuff buttons which make sleeves sit higher when closed.

Edited by wexler

23 minutes ago, segue said:

LOL i feel you.  ng4 was a suprise for me too, thought the product photos were just using the ng3.  but from the presto corp promos, looks like the ng4 might come out in white as well? is there only 1 drop fw? thought it was 2

Definitely going to be another drop. Still waiting on the J1As, the P30A-DS and who knows what else

Random thoughts 

1 first few minutes at mothersite, i mean for products charged this level, the shopping experience is, bla bla bla.

2 j65 in white goes with Merino which makes it might cheaper than blk version(some price list days ago indicated it)

3 i give j74 white a chance :) , and it’s bit like the mix of pockets array from j40-l and arm pocket from j51-ws.

4 illusion or what, p23a-s price not so high.

5 No stickers to FO that’s long story. Fun

6 hours ago, drgitlin said:

Because Internet forums like this one have given nerds all over the world the idea that it’s bad to wash your clothes frequently (and in some cases at all).

Call me whatever you like, but that's really unhygienic.

18 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

nah these are just early samples of the grey pair that will never come out..

Sucks, those are so much more hype than the last drop...