Acronym.

Westbrook

5 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Interesting observation from the Hotoveli dropbox: J63A-FO is apparently a liner piece. It has the collar zip on the outside as well as the snaps on the cuffs

noticed that too. too bad there are no product shots of it being under a hardshell. would pick that over the j72-ak anyday 

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Interesting observation from the Hotoveli dropbox: J63A-FO is apparently a liner piece. It has the collar zip on the outside as well as the snaps on the cuffs

Yep, also the J74-PX - has the aux snaps on the hood as well - looking forward to seeing that with a shell over it

On 2018-10-12 at 4:00 PM, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

The PX fabric is Polartec Alpha. 

This sounds about right, especially when you look at the honeycomb shadows on the fabric in the product shots (not the fabric close-up, but the rest).

I realize we're well past the point where it even means anything to say something like this, but it's insane that anyone is charging that much for a Polartec Alpha jacket. Alpha is (last I checked) notorious for its poor durability—which is one of the reasons we're seeing Arc'teryx switch to Octa on all the jackets that used to use Alpha. Errolson is always tweeting about how we need a "total change in mentality" regarding the way we consume clothing, that we should reject "fast fashion," and so on... but my dude, you're selling a jacket that will not last very long.

It seems we're far from the days of "Lightest, Fastest, Deafest, Baddest..." I shudder to think how heavy the J47TS-GT is going to be.

If you are wondering about the waterproof-ness of the 6TS X Pac just cycled 7 miles in the pissing rain and everything is dry inside. The actual X Pac dries pretty fast as well, was suprised at that. 

44 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

You're not really missing much armor. It's more of a minor convenience. And the zipper system has been available on shells for a few years now 

Yeah lol agreed ...the irony is, despite the moaning, I never bother zipping the 58 into any of my compatible shells due to extreme laziness...but it’s nice to know it’s possible! That 63A one looks different though and it would have been nice if they had kept the same system. I like to think that everything is neatly integrated and backwards compatible :D

Can anyone with P23 size M provide me with this measurement? [leg opening of the main pant] Thanks!

I have size S and they fit perfectly apart from the fact that I cannot put my calves through this pefectly resulting is little restricted movement range, I am considering sizing up on the new P23A-S.

IMG_2249.JPG

10 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

This sounds about right, especially when you look at the honeycomb shadows on the fabric in the product shots (not the fabric close-up, but the rest).

I realize we're well past the point where it even means anything to say something like this, but it's insane that anyone is charging that much for a Polartec Alpha jacket. Alpha is (last I checked) notorious for its poor durability—which is one of the reasons we're seeing Arc'teryx switch to Octa on all the jackets that used to use Alpha. Errolson is always tweeting about how we need a "total change in mentality" regarding the way we consume clothing, that we should reject "fast fashion," and so on... but my dude, you're selling a jacket that will not last very long.

It seems we're far from the days of "Lightest, Fastest, Deafest, Baddest..." I shudder to think how heavy the J47TS-GT is going to be.

Cant agree you more. 

Whats the most irony to me is that company like Uniqlo, well actually it not so fast fashion than other more typical, still, become more thought after and well design and material provided with a durable life garments themselves, which at the same time make Acrnm a fast fashion group, yeah the word, tired up with many clients.

Never ain’t blame it consulting work like for acg or sneakers collab, but I do got feels that acg doing better than Acrnm sometimes which makes the in fact mainline soso, oh I would add poutnik, sorry but no sisp. 

i somehow doubt the founder bit brainwashing himself enough then to try to delivery the input to his users(well, new and old, and so obviously that be new. Old users actually not really can blame him either unfollow the brand, or keep the price hype, for long time support it somehow means more classics models in hand and sell them back to current market or keep wearing them like doing the real streetwear other than current mode which the flow more high frequent.)

Time would tell, like always though.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

2 hours ago, danii said:

Can anyone with P23 size M provide me with this measurement? [leg opening of the main pant] Thanks!

I have size S and they fit perfectly apart from the fact that I cannot put my calves through this pefectly resulting is little restricted movement range, I am considering sizing up on the new P23A-S.

IMG_2249.JPG

19cm

What's a drop season without some sizing questions?

I'll start: anyone who has both the J1A and J47 can comment on how they fit? I'm like right in between size S and M for J1A, safe to go for size S for J47? Measurement seems larger on the J47 but I've also heard it's a slimmer cut.

Thanks in advance!

49 minutes ago, rogerhuangxj said:

The other neck gaiter, NG9-PS maybe, pretty similar to NG3.

And the price of japanese retailers is literally irony af, 3150 usd for an adorable Gore-Tex jacket.

If the era of cyberpunk really comes, I am pretty sure ACRNM would be one of those big companies LOL.

3B37C28F-9644-41A4-A3F4-1AA1DA79BD03.thumb.jpeg.bf81e4690426c01eccc18bdb698f5808.jpeg

All. In.