Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, AvantSol said:

So I want a second to talk about this particular piece that Errolson has been teasing. I had the pleasure to spend some time to talk to E while at hypefest and had a chance to feel this fabric and it's not what everyone thought it was.

The j1a Errolson has been wearing is NOT PB nor FO. It is a new experimental fabric that has a micro grid backer and a similar outer to the inner paclite membrane. Feels almost like windstopper active (and Errolson lost the hood which is why he is wearing the volt hood lol)

so it's not shakedry?

1 hour ago, iamundying said:

interested to see pics for the new j47.

also judging from that picture above, return of p23ts-s (or ch) for fw18?

Absolutely the same as og but in white (and black) with 1 short tecsys row instead of right horizontal detached pocket. 

3 hours ago, danii said:

what are the weird prestos on the photo? I think hotoveli probably dropped FW18 earlier but got nerfed.

I'm guessing an F&F pair, maybe. They did F&F Vapormax's which featured metallic detailing. That's what this looks like to me.

Yes, that's an obscure date. @barto

As for those presto's, E retweeted this post from Ash Thorp:

"NIKE + ACRONYM + ALT_C - GLITCH BOMB @Nike @erlsn @Toronaydo"

Personally i'm not a sneakerhead and I wish E would lay back on the constant releasing of shoes and redirect that focus towards F'W apparel.

Edited by jeddyhsu