Acronym.

Westbrook

15 hours ago, upheavel said:

Anyone else getting a COD from UPS? Normally they just send me the letter like fedex but now its COD.

There is no rhyme or reason to this.  They charge sometimes, don't others.  My experience at least.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:10 AM, jeddyhsu said:

Watch this on your smart phone: 

edit: It's obviously going to work on your cpu, but it's so much more immersive if you have a vr headset as well.

A 90s-esque rail shooter with a bad HUD on it. Please stick to clothes, Errolson.

Late but joining in with the bag pics, do any of you have more than 1 of the zip bag inners that velcro in ? How many can you fit i was thinking of getting two for the front and then a big laptop one for the back but unsure.

IMG_20181009_185602_698.jpg

1 hour ago, rogerhuangxj said:

price of my wallet >>> amount of cash I have

price of my 3rd-arm >>> total worth of my belongings in the bag

:ph34r:

An Acronym Jacket in the Bag will change the equation 

6 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

im okey with old setup but happy to see those new reissues pouches come, sadly in high price that for sure..

Beautiful.

It's aged so well. I'm surprised to see that the details (hardware, olive webbing, stitching, edges and rim) seem 100% intact. But what really gets me is the discolouration of the Limonta, which looks to have faded to a colour not too far from the night CH.

I have to add that it's quite sobering to see the condition versus my foil 3TS, which has torn on several places...

3 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

Beautiful.

It's aged so well. I'm surprised to see that the details (hardware, olive webbing, stitching, edges and rim) seem 100% intact. But what really gets me is the discolouration of the Limonta, which looks to have faded to a colour not too far from the night CH.

I have to add that it's quite sobering to see the condition versus my foil 3TS, which has torn on several places...

Do you have the silver or black foil?  And is it the foiling peeling and the liner/backing staying intact? Or a tear through all layers of the fabric?

4 hours ago, thatslapz said:

Do you have the silver or black foil?  And is it the foiling peeling and the liner/backing staying intact? Or a tear through all layers of the fabric?

Silver. The lining is still intact, as new even, and feels solid, but the (small) tears are making me wonder for how long.

Funnily enough there is no sign of the wear that they demonstrate in the product shots. The foil is still beautiful, especially against the olive webbing, and the bag remains one of my favourite pieces.

I’d love to post shots but I’m about to take off and will only be back in 3 weeks. I’ll post some shots of the beautiful new XPAC in the meantime. This one really feels like it lives up to the “magic fabric” sales pitch, and I can highly recommend it.

4 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

christ the sea of roborace tees on grailed makes me sad. all hype, no love.

whats worse is people writing acronym on irrelevant pieces like polo and y-3... smh

https://www.grailed.com/listings/6302074-Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Acronym-turtleneck-bag-pocket-jacket

https://www.grailed.com/listings/6640320-Adidas---Y-3-Adidas-Y-3-Pocket-Zip-3-Stripe-Tee-XL-AP2472--220-acg-nikelab-techwear-acronym

2 minutes ago, Hypabeams said:

Does a 15 inch laptop fit a 3a-1 ? Glad to see them returning to xpac material.

No. Should not work. 13,3 is still tight to get in.

if you don’t want to close it and rotate 90 degrees it’s possible 

1 hour ago, Hypabeams said:

Does a 15 inch laptop fit a 3a-1 ? Glad to see them returning to xpac material.

It actually does accommodate one. It’s not the most comfortable thing to wear for long periods of time and I wouldn’t do it daily, but it can be done.

D7F4AF23-9009-465F-8D36-21075836EB29.jpeg

Edited by Tilore

Got myself a 3a-1 from the recent drop. I love it. Though I would like to add a 3 point strap system to it, if not for purely utilitarian then for the aesthetic and silhouette. Has anyone done this or any mods to the bag before?

18 minutes ago, e_o said:

Got myself a 3a-1 from the recent drop. I love it. Though I would like to add a 3 point strap system to it, if not for purely utilitarian then for the aesthetic and silhouette. Has anyone done this or any mods to the bag before?

i'm pretty sure the two buckets on the bottom back area at the corners of the bag were placed there for a 3 point strap system.

I’ve done it on my 3ts. Didn’t care for it. The 3 point from bagjack is very fiddly, and would become slack/loose all the time while I was walking. I’m guessing it’s meant strictly for wearing on a bike as the position of your body would presumably put more force on the main mechanism across your chest that regulates the strap tension. I don’t bike though so can’t really say. When it does hold tension it looks and feels great, but not worth the hassle IMO. 

39 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I’ve done it on my 3ts. Didn’t care for it. The 3 point from bagjack is very fiddly, and would become slack/loose all the time while I was walking. I’m guessing it’s meant strictly for wearing on a bike as the position of your body would presumably put more force on the main mechanism across your chest that regulates the strap tension. I don’t bike though so can’t really say. When it does hold tension it looks and feels great, but not worth the hassle IMO. 

Would this work as well https://www.dsptch.com/collections/straps/products/stabilizer-strap-l?variant=7768324869

23 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

You're pretty much right, but it doesn't necessarily put more force on your chest, the 3 point straps on mess bags are mainly there so that your bag isn't sliding to your sides as you're in position bent over on a bike.

Yeah, I’m aware of the purpose, just thought that the weight distribution/posture change might influence the mechanics of the mechanism. Check out the Bagjack video from a couple years back showing how the mechanism works(if you haven’t already).