Acronym.

Westbrook

This is super weird but is there a possibility of sizing differences between color ways of the Vapormax? I have 8.5 in bone and it fits tight but I tried my friends black pair which was a 9 and it felt like a full size jump. Anyone have any experience with this?

Possibly qc issues for any acronym x Nike shoes. I know some reported glue on their shoes.

Or maybe your friend stretched his pair out?

I got the same size for dynamic yellow and Cool gray prestos but the Cool grays are definitely more snug. I can wear the yellows with zips up but the grays need to be zipped down 

3 hours ago, BRICK DOM said:

Possibly qc issues for any acronym x Nike shoes. I know some reported glue on their shoes.

Or maybe your friend stretched his pair out?

I got the same size for dynamic yellow and Cool gray prestos but the Cool grays are definitely more snug. I can wear the yellows with zips up but the grays need to be zipped down 

Yes, its trash QC. I have a pair and there is glue everywhere. The QC for the original presto release was bad as well. 

3 hours ago, scamster said:

looks like been quite fortunate with my purchases haven't had an issues with poorly constructed nikes. saying that has anyone got a way to repair the holes from the lace cage rubbing on the prestos from the first drop?

some guy posted placing the goretex repair patches under it

20 hours ago, Yardsale said:

This is super weird but is there a possibility of sizing differences between color ways of the Vapormax? I have 8.5 in bone and it fits tight but I tried my friends black pair which was a 9 and it felt like a full size jump. Anyone have any experience with this?

Have a pair in 11.5 and 12 and the 11.5's are noticeably tighter, especially in the tongue area. Your friend my have wide feet and stretched out his pair making them feel looser as well.

Edit: Also curious about the cuff on the P30A as it appears much looser than the 23's. I would assume it wouldn't stay folded up as well. Not sure I like it as much with loose cuff as I think it looks a bit sloppy. I wondered why the P30-DS they released earlier weren't listed as P30A-DS since they have the additional pockets but I guess there's my answer.

Edited by wexler
added

Disappointing packaging for the new 6TS, no ziplock baggy. Just a normal plastic bag with the 6TS sticker. Best buy is the 3A-1 very nice black body, black zipper, black edge and black shoulder strap, so dark. Inner execution is spectacular. 

Edited by darkart

2 hours ago, darkart said:

Disappointing packaging for the new 6TS, no ziplock baggy. Just a normal plastic bag with the 6TS sticker. Best buy is the 3A-1 very nice black body, black zipper, black edge and black shoulder strap, so dark. Inner execution is spectacular. 

Can't wait for mine now!

3 hours ago, darkart said:

Lol its just the plastic bag. Do you expect them to have a ziplock as big as the 6ts?

5 hours ago, darkart said:

pics boiiiii

6 hours ago, darkart said:

No offense, sir, but you are completely deluded. We're talking about the 3A-1 thats just a bit too small to get most laptops in or out, or scratching the laptop case on the zip if you force it. The one with no useful compartmental organisation at all, no separate laptop area, no water holder? I sold mine a long long time ago and have been infinitely happier with a blacked out TNF messenger that has everything i need. Granted, it doesn't look anywhere near as cool, but it's now 1/20th of the price and 10x more functional.

That said, i still love my 3A6-TS, for all it's failings... They're beautiful bags but imho aren't fit for purpose.

I re-purposed a bagjack Velcro laptop modular and crammed it into my 2016 era laminat 3ts. If you fold the 3ts’ interior hanging pockets over/into the opened modular’s main compartment, it holds the modular pretty securely and offers both very useable interior organization and extra back padding. Changed the entire dynamic of the bag. I’ll post some pics when I get outta work. 

I dunno I gotta disagree with you on that  one chief @Dolphinski

If you're trying to use a EDC bag to hold a laptop in, then you're using it for the wrong reason. The single outside pouch can easily hold a water bottle of most sizes. I personally use the inner pockets to hold a variety of cards, writing tools, my wallet and/or to help separate wires for different electronics I generally use. And the main compartment to put away any extra clothes I don't need in the moment and food. 

It's clear that you don't see the value in it and that it's not for you but you shouldn't shit on others for having an appreciation for it.

JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YALL ARE LOOKING FOR.  WANNA SWAG OUT AND PAY FOR IT? COOL! WANT SOMETHING THAT MAKES A LITTLE BIT MORE SENSE FOR YOUR EVERYDAY USAGE BUT DOESNT LOOK THAT TIGHT AND SAVE MONEY? COOL.

value on product is mostly subjective but i appreciate both sides of the argument since they both help give better insight into buying decisions.

Edited by segue
typo

4 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

I re-purposed a bagjack Velcro laptop modular and crammed it into my 2016 era laminat 3ts. If you fold the 3ts’ interior hanging pockets over/into the opened modular’s main compartment, it holds the modular pretty securely and offers both very useable interior organization and extra back padding. Changed the entire dynamic of the bag. I’ll post some pics when I get outta work. 

Yes please, want a interior organizer as well. May I ask how big is your laptop?

9 minutes ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

Yes please, want a interior organizer as well. May I ask how big is your laptop?

Don’t own a laptop, but it easily afforded my 12.9” iPad Pro back before I switched to the 10” pro last spring.