Acronym.

Westbrook

9 hours ago, daniel said:

glasses,CP2 stotz, whatever...

Really had a laugh when I saw the latest post on twitter.  Mr. Hugh and a Wella towel. P28 looks good!!!!

keep it on!

# make a move!! or 2!!

# german: ... auf die fresse!

Edited by daniel

10 minutes ago, rogerhuangxj said:

I have questions:

1. Does the cp comes with long cloak?

2. The collar of j1a-gt is redesigned or what?You can do that with former j1a models?

Cloak looks like a prop carried over from the AVM promo videoshoot, but I could be wrong. New J1A collar is definitely different from previous models and kind of disappointing IMO.

Edited by robbatussin

18 minutes ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Personally would not use shoulder bags as big as 5ts or 6ts.

It is actually a torture, especially for someone like me with disk herniation.

For that kind of capacity, I prefer backpacks...

In the cycling scene, messengers use these style of bags for carrying heavy loads. They're also on bikes, so carrying huge things while walking wouldn't really make a lot of sense. 

is xpac too fragile to last 5, 7, or maybe 10 years of occasional usage? I could see myself using a 6ts as a travel bag for a long time. on the other hand, I bought a used 9ts just this morning, so I really shouldn't even consider it...

1 minute ago, symbebekos said:

Just ordered a black 3A-13TS. Judging from the photos, it looks to me like that stitched strip of fabric at the top can be used as a handle?

Ya, that’s the trolly strap, 8ts had a handle like the 5ts. Been using my 8ts almost daily for ___ years. Oh man, they take out the 2 WR side zips on the 13 too!?!?!? Daaaaaamn

3 minutes ago, meccaNIZM said:

Ya, that’s the trolly strap, 8ts had a handle like the 5ts. Been using my 8ts almost daily for ___ years. Oh man, they take out the 2 WR side zips on the 13 too!?!?!? Daaaaaamn

I love the 8TS and have been looking for one for years at a reasonable price (Casey tried to hook me up but I couldn't quite do it). Maybe I'll have a handle stitched on the 13TS!

Edited by symbebekos

I bike almost everyday since I've aquired my 5ts. Defintley not too big but would be a little problematic for longer riding if carrying heavier loads. 

Also the description for the 3as say they use a "new" xpac composite fabric. I wonder if it'll make it durable for the long term.

Edited by AvantSol