Acronym.

Westbrook

As long as you kept refreshing and made sure you sent that request to add the product to your cart, you would've been fine.

I could've copped another full set since I wanted to size up but I'll wait for domestic stores to get them... it'll be cheaper anyways.

Lots of sites are dropping these on Thursday, no need to stress.

3 minutes ago, kenwiryadi said:

Only got 1 from acr which says the order will only be valid if I receive another email, and 1 from PayPal which states I paid to acr. Are my orders safe yet or nah?

You need both of these. 

image.png

24 minutes ago, vir2L said:

As long as you kept refreshing and made sure you sent that request to add the product to your cart, you would've been fine.

I could've copped another full set since I wanted to size up but I'll wait for domestic stores to get them... it'll be cheaper anyways.

where on the frikken site are the shoes? Don't see them anywhere?

6 hours ago, vir2L said:

Mostly raffles though right? To me I’m not envisaging a stress-free experience and well expect to come away empty handed after what I expect will be an imminent ACR cancellation mail.

11 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Mostly raffles though right? To me I’m not envisaging a stress-free experience and well expect to come away empty handed after what I expect will be an imminent ACR cancellation mail.

No, tons in EU are FCFS... Nitty, Suppa, Solebox, YME, Soto, Titolo, Overkill, DSM, etc.

14 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Not my photo, IG digging seems to be my only way of contributing here. The guy said he only used cotton balls & acetone and that doing this made the black more matte than it's original transparent finish.

More matte more gud 

48 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Not my photo, IG digging seems to be my only way of contributing here. The guy said he only used cotton balls & acetone and that doing this made the black more matte than it's original transparent finish.

so the original black cage is actually the same material as the OG volt presto's cage?