Acronym.

Westbrook

31 minutes ago, NEO.3000 said:

anybody with a pair of p10a-s know if they fit a bit smaller in comparison to the p10ts-ds? 

The p10a’s in CH fit the same as in the regs in CH. They seem to fit pretty consistently over seasons/iterations from my experience and what I’ve seen posted on here by others over the years. 

Shit my bad, didn’t catch the DS vs S. They’ll move different but the cut/general fit is the same IME. Drape and weight are far different material wise, but the sizing is comparable across iterations. 

On 9/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, NEO.3000 said:

anybody with a pair of p10a-s know if they fit a bit smaller in comparison to the p10ts-ds? 

have both, wear both often. same pattern, different material. DS is 4-way stretch, S is zero stretch. both have their different purposes, and they "wear" differently. honestly these two pants could be the only pants i wear for the rest of time. cant praise enough. 

to more clearly answer your question, yes the stotz are quite stiff and sturdy compared to the silky stretch of the ds. though i definietly wouldn't change sizes if that's where you were going.

2 hours ago, nodre said:

to more clearly answer your question, yes the stotz are quite stiff and sturdy compared to the silky stretch of the ds. though i definietly wouldn't change sizes if that's where you were going.

I would and did. My DS P10 is a large and for the CH/S versions I needed an XL because otherwise squatting down would be somewhat uncomfortable.

9 hours ago, kraak said:

I would and did. My DS P10 is a large and for the CH/S versions I needed an XL because otherwise squatting down would be somewhat uncomfortable.

thanks, got a potential trade for an S pair in a large and dude said it would fit the same to my medium DS

10 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

Oh, ok.. I get it now.. THIS is acrnm week.. where heartbreaks happens and money goes missing from your joint savings account(s).

Seriously...when was the last time it was genuinely fun? Now probably my least looked forward to weeks of the year...albeit when you pull it off it still feels good :-/