Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Yes, no half sizes just like standard prestos.

For those who are in between, I suggest sizing down.

Normally I’m true us9.5, ordered us9 and it’s a perfect fit.

So if got a xxs the last time, go with a size 7?

17 minutes ago, nodre said:

have there been any rumblings of a return for p20 this fw? 

I've seen quite a bit of the lookbook and I never saw any P20's. Not that it matters that much, but they're a SS more than a FW pant.

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

I've seen quite a bit of the lookbook and I never saw any P20's. Not that it matters that much, but they're a SS more than a FW pant.

ya they were an SS release so you're right. i just could never wear stotz in the summer; i intend to buy them for fw. but i may wait to see what 1819 has in store before i buy. 

2 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

How are people finding the PB/FO stuff is holding up? Has it kept you dry? How’s the abrasion resistance? A little dubious on the idea of a shakedry j1a...

I haven't babied my J62 or my J63 and they have both held up fantastically. No noticeable scuffs or wear marks and I even wear my 3A-1 on top of them. They are both 100% waterproof still and 100% comfortable. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of the fabric.

21 hours ago, Voyager said:

I haven't babied my J62 or my J63 and they have both held up fantastically. No noticeable scuffs or wear marks and I even wear my 3A-1 on top of them. They are both 100% waterproof still and 100% comfortable. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of the fabric.

Yes, the fabric is waterproof, but not the jacket itself. My j63-pb getting very wet at the seams under the rain. I hope this problem will be solved.