Acronym.

Westbrook

1 minute ago, rogerhuangxj said:

I just saw j68-s disappeared on mothersite, then p30-ch disappeared as well.

Something is going on but I wonder why p10-ds left on the site, despite it is sold out just like the other two.:ph34r:

They heard you

14 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

I'm annoyed at myself for not liking these campaigns, as they are clearly having fun.

Interestingly enough, I feel the opposite. I'm really enjoying his campaigns (especially today's) despite not liking any of the iterations of acr shoes dropped so far.

4 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Interestingly enough, I feel the opposite. I'm really enjoying his campaigns (especially today's) despite not liking any of the iterations of acr shoes dropped so far.

Heh, same here. Wasn’t a fan of the vapormax for the most part, and these prestos are sooooo far off my like radar, but I really dig this current ad campaign as it feels like E’s poking fun at himself across the ages. And the Vapormax ad was full meta ACR/Mayer real life meme-ness. 

Edited by brainerd666
Words. Fucking goddamn words.

Choose your fighter. 

SHINOBI_ERL.SN_1 - Configuration_1

Attributes: Pronouncing Japanese brand names, Gundam, fancy ramen

Weakness: Going out in public, talking to girls, organized sports

+8 Stealth

Screenshot_20180830-204132.thumb.png.8ca25e7b8d56bc42614f7b6fd8eb65e8.png

RONIN_ERL.SN_2 - Configuration_2

Attributes: Patience, StarCraft

Weakness: Duty fee's

+7 Zen 

Screenshot_20180830-204120.thumb.png.2dc91f9805b92452538844d2e2735a35.png

DESERT_ERL.SN_3 - Configuratio_3

Configuration_3

Attributes: Humility, Memes

Weakness: r/techwearclothing

+9 Yeehaw

Screenshot_20180830-204132.thumb.png.fd87f38727fe262423c8bc4c6ca95b9e.png

Yes. He needs to give us everything in white. The entirety of the ACR catalogue in white. The clothes. The bags. The pouches, the airline accessory bags, the design work for other companies, even the vids/old fit pics. Everything! Including the damn tablet dolly. All of it. Start over. 

On 8/30/2018 at 5:52 AM, rogerhuangxj said:

Someone posted this yesterday on weibo.

Hope it is not in-store only, that’s what Nike did with MMW collection last time.

874622F1-7D7D-4F9A-A029-0CD93B16D609.thumb.jpeg.fc01fb5aeefda072b4ff781cd9d35081.jpeg

They 3D printed a save icon? How odd. 

3 hours ago, NegativeSentiment said:

Same as last season, a drop per month or similar, I expect 

Have you got any intel whatsoever to back up your wild guess? All the retailers ordered the collection off subnet ages ago for FW. I mean if you're going to take a guess, then you could maybe take a shot at a few Acrnm exclusive pieces in a second drop, which there is plenty of precedent for in past collections.

I sure I heard  that fro  now on Acronym would carry the SS collection only  spread over monthly drops whilst for AW other retailers would stock too

I think a monthly drop suits everyone better and is in keeping with the current environment and 'streetware' in general

Edited by undercover73

42 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Not going to ask for specifics, obviously, but if anyone with subnet access can give me a yes or no answer, that'd be cool—can we expect any non-TS interops jackets this fall? Maybe less expensive than the J47TS-GT? Hard to imagine finding a use for that webbing...

nope, there are only six jackets and J47A is the only one with tecsys