Acronym.

Westbrook

10 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

Personally i think the RAF holds it's colour better and eventually patinas much nicer than the black. 

I haven’t owned a pair of RAF, but I love the gunmetal/old leather/Mad Max vibes you get off the black ones after they’re heavily worn in. 

3 hours ago, kraak said:

Say it ain't so

that specific colorway doesn't work for me, but the "A" dazzle camo pattern works really, really well on this model. Definitely excited about the grey and volt colorways if they come with the same pattern.

19 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

2EC578B7-DFDD-4945-8F02-141318B6C107.jpeg

Is this a true product shot...?

If so, it's interesting that they've added the round, "strengthened" (for lack of a better term) dot at the front of the plastic cage. I found that the material on the previous gen all rubbed through quickly in this area.

31 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

Is this a true product shot...?

If so, it's interesting that they've added the round, "strengthened" (for lack of a better term) dot at the front of the plastic cage. I found that the material on the previous gen all rubbed through quickly in this area.

Good eye!  Nice to see a slight improvement and that they're learning.  Hopefully this doesn't result in a price increase lol

53 minutes ago, NEO.3000 said:

Might be a stupid observation, but I'm really against the overbearing use of branding on these. Logos all over the front and cage, name on the side, repeated alongside the border... One of the beauties of ACRONYM is the fact that branding is subtle, with the option to completely remove from the clothing. This just seems ostentatious in comparison.

Edited by lopiteaux
Less photos, less scrollpocalypse.

Errolson + Team been really digging into the Memphis style.

Kinda neat as a concept, and I'm sure they'll fly off shelves, but I kinda feel like the patterns would work on something more like the Reebok Fury or Nike Rifts. I don't know if it's just my malaise with the brand direction/pricing that's causing me to be pretty lukewarm.

If these are real release images I’m a bit bummed out to be honest. Was looking forward to picking up a pair of the originally ‘leaked’ grey color ways because I hate anything that doesn’t resemble the Grant Morrison era Darkseid. (Kirby version works too obvs but needs to be ‘midnight’ blue)

nobody here likes the fact that it does look like safari print, but then if you look closer still - it isn't? idk i find that compelling. having said that, not sure these shoes are the most well executed example to use. i agree that a plain cage / toe cap would look great. however, i love and respect acronym for still taking risks, perhaps even at the expense of their base. these design departures from clean / safe continue to peak and draw interest - something they have to do to keep the brand alive and growing.

Edited by nodre

2 hours ago, nodre said:

nobody here likes the fact that it does look like safari print, but then if you look closer still - it isn't? idk i find that compelling. having said that, not sure these shoes are the most well executed example to use. i agree that a plain cage / toe cap would look great. however, i love and respect acronym for still taking risks, perhaps even at the expense of their base. these design departures from clean / safe continue to peak and draw interest - something they have to do to keep the brand alive and growing.

lol I'm sure you'll love and respect acronym if E slapped you with an ACRNM dildo

On 8/23/2018 at 2:52 PM, dreamboatjustsoul said:

just heard that the S fabric will fade after few washing and wearing. does it happen to the 18SS pants? Being afraid of the P24A-S...

would be grateful if someone who purchased P10 early this season could give some feedback. appreciate it. 

my p10-s from ss16 has been well worn and faded accordingly. back of the knees have formed honeycombs. 

from far away, they definitely look like leather in that they have developed a sheen to them

here's a fit pic: https://i.imgur.com/lXFNEPF.jpg

VHzLGte.jpg

00kgxoe.jpg