Acronym.

Westbrook

4 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Breakup most of time is expensive:rolleyes:

Hahha, true, but... it's one thing to raise prices and retain integrity, which I'm fine with, and another to push items to the market that would have otherwise fallen on the edit room floor for the sake of a couple of $$$

On 8/13/2018 at 12:59 AM, skycrawler said:

I just received the J68-S white colorway size S from the mail. Posting my first impressions. The cut is very form fitting, more so than all my other acronym soft/hard shells. The Stotz fabric is smooth and silky to touch, very comfortable feeling, very comfortable to wear. The white color is milky as some have mentioned, and i definitely think it will be difficult to keep the color pristine. But i think aging the piece is part of the deal with a color like this. I just hope that the white will not turn yellow over time, which will be worst than having some dirt or use marks. The jacket can be worn in a variety of ways. Sling and acronym collar tapes come in both white and black. I am not too fond of the contrast, so i will likely have it all white. Overall i really love this piece, in terms of the pattern, its my second favorite to last winter’a J56-S which is my favorite ACR to date, in terms of functionality, comfort and looks. I don’t think as a white jacket, its wearability is compromised. It is not as attention grabbing as the volt colorway. I am very happy with the purchase.

9470ED86-05D8-4DEC-A36C-E3BA0C30228B.jpeg

F7970603-751A-45F3-97A0-BF9579B5D4F8.jpeg

EE88782A-BF97-402E-97A2-F04AB5DF4499.jpeg

4C69B5B4-6013-4E06-9339-F761DDAB505C.jpeg

D8928CD7-2852-444B-AB3A-9DA336E3EC7E.jpeg

18D422EB-3A05-4A4F-A709-FC2BE2D4D3C6.jpeg

I don't know if it's the phone camera or what, but this doesn't look good IMO. Sorry.