Acronym.

Westbrook

17 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD

NO SHIT. I was responding to the spirit of the post.  Since I have been here a long time I appreciate you carrying on our tradition of being dicks about sales thread vs main thread.  I hope you enjoyed the caps lock as much as I did :huh:

13 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Surprised how quickly that white J68 went.  Guess there's no hope for the J47TS in white sitting around.

From my understanding, they didn't make a lot of those white GT and DS pieces to begin with.. they're prolle all back-doored by now. lol

correct me if I am wrong but -S usually refered to etaproof fabric. So is the white J68-S eta? Asking because:

-etaproof white is not realy white white (as the pictures suggest)

-wonder if anyone would buy it if he knew the care instructions (I think it will be just thrown in the washing machine once dirty-a week after arrival)

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 09.36.11.png

26 minutes ago, danii said:

correct me if I am wrong but -S usually refered to etaproof fabric. So is the white J68-S eta? Asking because:

-wonder if anyone would buy it if he knew the care instructions (I think it will be just thrown in the washing machine once dirty-a week after arrival)

S-J11(being wearing it a while) and S-J14(no sure this the prototype from that vid.oh yeah, i might met one before) are both white ETA and they do both milk white to me and not so much snow white.

for sure caring of stotz being my headache,  good luck to users buying j68 white though.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

3 hours ago, danii said:

I have been machine washing P9-S and P24A-S on delicate with an extra rinse with no issues. For several years in the case of the P9-Ss.

6 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

S-J11(being wearing it a while) and S-J14(no sure this the prototype from that vid.oh yeah, i might met one before) are both white ETA and they do both milk white to me and not so much snow white.

for sure caring of stotz being my headache,  good luck to users buying j68 white though.

As far as I know, S-J14 only released in black, and the white one worn by E in the Acronymjutsu video is a prototype or a one off. 

Perhaps these complex washing instructions are the reason why E has held off from producing white Stotz  products so far, I am pretty sure the S-J11 and now the J68-S are the only white Stotz Acronym jackets out there.

J68 just arrived. It's definitely a cream white, not pure white. It comes with 2 full sets of sling/tapes, one in white and one in black.

Not sure if I'll actually dare to wear this - it's going to be a dirt magnet and a nightmare to clean for sure.

Also, the white version didn't come with a specsheet for some reason...

white.jpg

Edited by eyesolation

All about the olive tape on GT though i didnt get the logo one just the plain ones :(((((( still looks great having that extra lil detail on the 28 they match the zipper pull. 

Seperately got to wear my 56 for the first time properly and i think this is my fav jacket the cross between workshirt and a m-65 style mil jacket is a winner.

11 hours ago, eyesolation said:

J68 just arrived. It's definitely a cream white, not pure white. It comes with 2 full sets of sling/tapes, one in white and one in black.

Not sure if I'll actually dare to wear this - it's going to be a dirt magnet and a nightmare to clean for sure.

Also, the white version didn't come with a specsheet for some reason...

white.jpg

Whattt?!?? I love the white sling and I’m kinda upset that the black one didn’t get alternate colors :/

feel like it would look great contrasting with the black j68. 

On 8/8/2018 at 2:28 AM, Northwest said:

...have you met this community dipshit? It's a lot of younger people learning how to handle their finances while balancing a passion for clothing, which means it ends up leaning clothing rather than cash because no one makes their best decisions at that age. I don't disagree that finances are important and there are other ways to live your life, but you'll see more people make the decision to pursue clothing than real estate on this site. What a fucking surprise.

you sound like a disgruntled dishwasher by day, acr ninja by night

I bought a pair of the most recent LF1’s. Knowing full well that I wasn’t sure I’d actually be able to go through with wearing them... 

I couldnt. 

So I didn’t. 

And I sold them.

But I’m still glad I had them for awhile. Fuckers are beautiful  

If that doesn’t mean anything that’s ok. 

Edited by brainerd666

Hell, I have a pair of japanese made converse knock-offs I bought 7 years ago that I haven’t worn yet. I’m finally feelin like this fall is go time.

Maybe... 

I just received the J68-S white colorway size S from the mail. Posting my first impressions. The cut is very form fitting, more so than all my other acronym soft/hard shells. The Stotz fabric is smooth and silky to touch, very comfortable feeling, very comfortable to wear. The white color is milky as some have mentioned, and i definitely think it will be difficult to keep the color pristine. But i think aging the piece is part of the deal with a color like this. I just hope that the white will not turn yellow over time, which will be worst than having some dirt or use marks. The jacket can be worn in a variety of ways. Sling and acronym collar tapes come in both white and black. I am not too fond of the contrast, so i will likely have it all white. Overall i really love this piece, in terms of the pattern, its my second favorite to last winter’a J56-S which is my favorite ACR to date, in terms of functionality, comfort and looks. I don’t think as a white jacket, its wearability is compromised. It is not as attention grabbing as the volt colorway. I am very happy with the purchase.

9470ED86-05D8-4DEC-A36C-E3BA0C30228B.jpeg

F7970603-751A-45F3-97A0-BF9579B5D4F8.jpeg

EE88782A-BF97-402E-97A2-F04AB5DF4499.jpeg

4C69B5B4-6013-4E06-9339-F761DDAB505C.jpeg

D8928CD7-2852-444B-AB3A-9DA336E3EC7E.jpeg

18D422EB-3A05-4A4F-A709-FC2BE2D4D3C6.jpeg

AB9B7CC8-6A26-4100-B42E-D856987225C4.jpeg