Acronym.

Westbrook

I think there are a few of us like that now, the old headz have gone underground, noticeable by their absence.

I only have  Olive P15 left and the more I wear them and they fade the more I like them.

I'm mos def out of the game too.

Might pop in again from time to time...

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

1 hour ago, Northwest said:

Makes me happy to come through on the day of a drop and see things haven't changed as much as I thought. Yeah, prices are worse. Yeah, the resell game is atrocious. Yeah, the styling can sometimes suck shit through a hose but we can all be here and talk patterning, materials, fit, and styling potential.

Ended up out of the game on ACR. 3A-6TS and attachments are going with a friend to LA, 3A-3TS is with the first offline sufu homie, E-J28 has a home with the best technical designer I know, DS-KA3 went to a young art dude with a lot of potential opportunities on the horizon, I grew out of my DS-LA3 in the shoulders, P16A-S are with a dancer who like to move in them, and the cargo shorts are the only piece I have grown out of that doesn't have someone eyeing them yet.

I am def over being clothes rich cash poor. It was time for that awhile ago but its happening now. If there's anyone for whom those cargo shorts are a grail lemme know. Not a sale so much as a thank you to this community. Daniel sold them to me a long time ago, and always sold stuff in this marketplace for less than it was worth just because he was that dude. I would not have had the kind of access to Acronym that I had without the choice he made to strike a balance between profit and community. Hope that survives these darker days.

Well said. The case with Daniel can never be rated high enough. A different kind/person of culture.

44 minutes ago, nodre said:

if you are clothes rich and cash poor you are doing it wrong.

With current price and the direction we are going, I can’t be clothes rich and cash rich for the rest of my life.

We all know the right path in our life, but we always choose the wrong one, every time.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Word thank you. Just saw on ig erlsn mentioned the ws version won’t be out until next summer so I have a lot of time to find out sizing :/

37 minutes ago, awex said:

Mr. Hugh commented on insta that the J68-WS will be released ss19... I will be waiting 

7 hours ago, nodre said:

if you are clothes rich and cash poor you are doing it wrong.

...have you met this community dipshit? It's a lot of younger people learning how to handle their finances while balancing a passion for clothing, which means it ends up leaning clothing rather than cash because no one makes their best decisions at that age. I don't disagree that finances are important and there are other ways to live your life, but you'll see more people make the decision to pursue clothing than real estate on this site. What a fucking surprise.

8 hours ago, Northwest said:

...have you met this community dipshit? It's a lot of younger people learning how to handle their finances while balancing a passion for clothing, which means it ends up leaning clothing rather than cash because no one makes their best decisions at that age. I don't disagree that finances are important and there are other ways to live your life, but you'll see more people make the decision to pursue clothing than real estate on this site. What a fucking surprise.

“their finances” i think you meant to say their parent’s finances*

2 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

“their finances” i think you meant to say their parent’s finances*

Touche touche. I suppose I was being optimistic. I could only go the acronym route because I had a steady job with no cost of living and I could buy used, which is essentially making decisions with my parent's money as well even if it wasn't literally taking money out of a wallet or using their credit card. Always wondered about the kids I knew on MMORPGs that chose to do that. Just couldn't imagine choosing that knowing the confrontation that would inevitably arrive.

Also, to clarify for the thread, the cargo shorts are the SP1TS-S. Someone did a good job showing them on grailed (https://www.grailed.com/listings/959299-acronym-sp1ts-s) but I can edit this post with images later today. Friend is currently holding them because I prefer to do local consignment rather than sending things all over. Means there's the possibility I might see them out in the wild again! Which is my favorite part of selling these pieces to locals.