Acronym.

Westbrook

48 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

Nearly €1500 for shorts? When the pants made from the same material—but more of it—are €300 cheaper??

I’m sorry but that’s just taking the piss. Almost makes a €700 tank top seem reasonable by comparison. 

Neither 2 rows of tecsys webbings nor a dryskin tank top worth 700 euros.

Although we love all the stuff, we have to admit that the price is kind of unreasonable.

1 hour ago, eddyraddish said:

can someone give me some fit guidance? Im 5'8" 150#, my waist is a 32.

i have p10's that fit great in a M. But scrambled to get p30-ch second hand in a Small.

They kinda fit but not sure if Im forcing it.

thanks

Forcing it how?

1 hour ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Neither 2 rows of tecsys webbings nor a dryskin tank top worth 700 euros.

Although we love all the stuff, we have to admit that the price is kind of unreasonable.

The shorts and the tank top is a joke.

So the general rule I go by is wide fitting and baggy pants I go to a small (25s, 30s, etc) and normal waisted pants (p10s, p13s etc) I go for a medium. Some exceptions like the p26-dont fit me properly in either size rip.

Oh and I wanted to add about the same size and weight, maybe an much taller.

Edited by AvantSol

3 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

So the general rule I go by is wide fitting and baggy pants I go to a small (25s, 30s, etc) and normal waisted pants (p10s, p13s etc) I go for a medium. Some exceptions like the p26-dont fit me properly in either size rip.

Oh and I wanted to add about the same size and weight, maybe an much taller.

cool. thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, eddyraddish said:

forcing in that they may be too short? or hang somehow not as intended... i guess if i had both M and S to compare this would be less difficult to figure out.

Try to evaluate the fit from a 3/4 angle (and rlly it just comes down to if you like the fit or not). The articulation on the P30 is so dramatic that front view looks a bit strange + the leg opening cants up sooo much on the back side.

I took a medium @ the same height and would say I could also wear a large, the pants fall almost awkwardly mid-upper calf.

Edited by Nebulae

Does anyone know if the rubber/velcro zipper pulls that older acrnm jackets came with are available for purchase anywhere?
Not talking about the webbing one with the knot, but these:

5b584041b2383_ScreenShot2018-07-25at16_18_42.png.13291e4efa97ec381fa14e2e385fb180.png

Their rubber layer deteriorates pretty quickly and I want to replace them on several of my jackets ...

Also, I'm also looking for some spec sheet scans for items that I have acquired without one: J1A-GT, J38-LP, DS-J5, SP9-CH, 3A-6TS XPAC, 3A-MSOL1, 3A-MP2TS
Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out on those.

Edited by eyesolation

Soooo- I just received my cock-slap from UPS for my P10-DS that I ordered earlier this month. I thought I’d screen captured the code that somebody else on here had used to lower their fee but I can’t seem to find it in my image cache. Anybody want to help save me some time and either link to the page or quote the actual code...?

As a little added incentive: If you PM your address I’ll ship you some random stickers and stuff as a way of saying thanks. 

3 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Soooo- I just received my cock-slap from UPS for my P10-DS that I ordered earlier this month. I thought I’d screen captured the code that somebody else on here had used to lower their fee but I can’t seem to find it in my image cache. Anybody want to help save me some time and either link to the page or quote the actual code...?

As a little added incentive: If you PM your address I’ll ship you some random stickers and stuff as a way of saying thanks. 

6203.43.0300 for DS pants

http://www.datamyne.com/hts/62/6203430300

UPS tried to deliver my J72 today but the brokerage fees were 27.7%, equating to about ~$200 USD.

Found out the correct tariff code should be 6201.93.47.00. Called UPS and was connected to their brokerage department to change the code, which lowered the fees to 7.1%, making it $76.89 USD.

Will 6203.43 Men's Or Boys' Trousers, Bib And Brace Overalls, Breeches And Shorts Of Synthetic Fibers, Not Knitted Or Crocheted work for DS shorts? 

Even without water resistant?  I could not find one with water resistant. 

4 minutes ago, dvp said:

Will 6203.43 Men's Or Boys' Trousers, Bib And Brace Overalls, Breeches And Shorts Of Synthetic Fibers, Not Knitted Or Crocheted work for DS shorts? 

Even without water resistant?  I could not find one with water resistant. 

what would the rate be for that compared to 6203.43.0300

What makes the J72 an acronym jacket? It looks like some enfin leve with crossbody jacketsling (instead of two straps) or some 2016 GG item. The AUXZIP imo ruins the simplicity of the jacket and it also lacks the sleeve loops to be fully (correct me if I am wrong) compatible liner jacket.

I just hope it did not sell out just because it was the cheapest thing. 

1 hour ago, danii said:

What makes the J72 an acronym jacket? It looks like some enfin leve with crossbody jacketsling (instead of two straps) or some 2016 GG item. The AUXZIP imo ruins the simplicity of the jacket and it also lacks the sleeve loops to be fully (correct me if I am wrong) compatible liner jacket.

I just hope it did not sell out just because it was the cheapest thing. 

The DS version of the J72 really is just a shirt (LA), but as we will see later this year Erlsn has another take on the jacket with slight modifications. IMHO, the biggest disappointment of the J72-DS is the use of shirt sling over jacket sling. Since its a "jacket" by Acronym's definition, they could've easily improved it by throwing on the typical jacket sling, or even a sling design akin to the one on S21-DS. Overall, this is a very versatile and long-overdue layering/standalone piece

Edited by yankees19032002