Acronym.

Westbrook

Fahhhk. For some reason I thought the 72 would hang out for a bit, and I wouldn’t have to hop on that shit. Seems less all around and more direct in its styling...

Well- guess I’ll just say it here: If anybody regrets their purchase of 72 in medium- HMU. 

Just now, yankees19032002 said:

P24A-DS. Yep, thats right. A re-issue of the most sought-after acrnm pants

Woah slow down- where is there confirmation of a re-issue? (I only say that because I have hoping). They frequently use older pieces for modeling purposes yes...?

34 minutes ago, dvp said:

I agree.  I bought them to live in them -- not just to simply wear them but make them my new home :ph34r:  

Can’t wait to see which president dons those shorts in the next great meme race!

2 hours ago, hoju said:

How much was the J72?

^

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

Woah slow down- where is there confirmation of a re-issue? (I only say that because I have hoping). They frequently use older pieces for modeling purposes yes...?

Yeah, doubt it's coming back, but that'd be cool.

uodated: all shipped!

Ordered items at first few minutes, after payment and got paypal invoice just realised that i got no acrnm confirmation mails(write to support immediately )

i still remember that once paypal invoice live without acrnm confirmation mails would also finally make the delivery, but for sure recently most glitches orders were cancelled at last.

Any experience with it?

Cheers

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Which one of you kind souls bought me a J72-DS?

But congrats to all that managed to pick it up, looking forward to reading and seeing some feedback / fit pictures. Only piece of SS18 that was going to tempt me. 

Nearly €1500 for shorts? When the pants made from the same material—but more of it—are €300 cheaper??

I’m sorry but that’s just taking the piss. Almost makes a €700 tank top seem reasonable by comparison.