Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

Yeah the old CH was called Schoeller Shape. 

And like Casey says, DS definitely pills with continued abrasion. While the P10-DS would definitely be the most comfortable pant for cycling because of the stretch, you could certainly expect pilling on the crotch gusset. You could always get the Enfin Leve p10 ripoffs in DS for much cheaper. Just a thought.

Which model of Enfin Leve is the so-called ripoff of p10?

Care to elaborate?

Edited by rogerhuangxj

13 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Can anyone comment on this season’s DS? Also- the only other DS I own is the S15-DS. Is this the same fabric entirely in terms of both weight and surface/backing?  Appreciate any insight, and nice to be back. Cheers!

By my eyes it's the exact same as last year's P10TS-DS. They have a button fly instead of the snap closure now, though.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:05 AM, meccaNIZM said:

If you sized down and still wanted an insulator, you’d probably only be able to fit a vest, the arms are a pretty trim fit. It fits pretty long, more like a field jacket. I’d say stay true to size if you’re gonna wear it as a shell, sizing down would probably turn it into a lightweight jacket you thrown on over a tee. Plus the cinch cord really can pair down the fit if needed.

didn't want an insulator for this. wanted it as a shell. probably will stay L tho. thanks

Random question... I've just taken my beloved P17's out of the wash, and it seems that the label has come loose. Can I just confirm with someone who owns the same piece, am I right in remembering that the label is on the pocket, and not at the back of the waist band?

5 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

Random question... I've just taken my beloved P17's out of the wash, and it seems that the label has come loose. Can I just confirm with someone who owns the same piece, am I right in remembering that the label is on the pocket, and not at the back of the waist band?

lable migrǽtion

I just received the J59TS-CH in the mail today. Writing my first impressions. The oversized fit is very obvious; I wear all size S acronym both top and pants, and this one is at least one size bigger, the shoulders falling slightly off where size S usually lands. I can confidently say that even if I wear an XS it will still have a slight oversized look. The cinch cord is very important to the versality of the jacket and it enables more different ways of wearing this. Pockets are luxuriously big and utilitarian. I like how an oversized bomber look is sort of an oxymoron and contradition in itself, almost Rick Owens-esque in its design philosophy. It is not a jacket that one will fall for immediately, but given time I think the subtleties of its unique pattern will be appreciated. The CH fabric however (this is my first CH piece) is not for summer... at least wear I live. I am based in Tokyo and it is 26-32 degree celsius now. I will not wear this piece now, not until fall. But in winter, I can see how this piece can work as a softshell which can accommodate thick mid layers. The fabric is rugged and tough, feels more solid than stotz and DS. I do not have time to take nice pics at the moment, will post in a week or two.

3 hours ago, nigel1 said:

I also don't really see that, unless we assume errolson invented and has the sole right to releasing black tapered pants.

When the P10s came out, did you hear anyone saying, "oh they just look like these pants"? Don't get me wrong, i like what Enfin Leve do, customisable service, material choices and at a very reasonable price point too, but you have to be in some sort of weird denial if you can't see the obvious Acrnm influence in some of their designs.

I think the influence is visible, but calling it a straight ripoff is unfair/inaccurate when literally everyone is making black tapered cargos at the moment.

Also that's what p10 actually are

2901-5850-c.jpg

and it has been done long before and after acronym (by aitor throup for example)

99fbcb4e1c5642c1a6fac192d15f39c1.jpg

But well, everything is taken from somewhere these days, and things look exactly the same sometimes, I'm just a bit triggered when acronym is seen as a pinnacle of civilisation. But hey, it's only clothes ;)

Hi, I just wanted to inquire help from people who are more knowledgeable about acronym products than me. I have the J-58WS  and was wondering what the best approach would be to washing/cleaning the garment. Thank you for your time, and I really appreciate it.  

On 7/5/2018 at 11:33 PM, saskey said:

Can someone share thoughts on the S21-DS? Sizing, fit pics, material robustness?
Thinking about getting a size M/L.
Thank you in advance for your appreciated insights!

The body length feels TTS to me (i'm roughly 5'8 and wear a medium). The shoulders/chest/arms are def loose/baggy fit though. It's dryskin, so it will pill eventually. Not as robust as -CH or -S, but ay more breathable. 

5 minutes ago, gone187 said:

Hi, I just wanted to inquire help from people who are more knowledgeable about acronym products than me. I have the J-58WS  and was wondering what the best approach would be to washing/cleaning the garment. Thank you for your time, and I really appreciate it.  

Care tags will provide all the info you need. WS is pretty easy to take care of. Cold wash with some tech wash (prefer Grangers) and then 20 min in the dryer on low/med to finish.

@saskey

Already mentioned before but length wise its pretty tts and the arms are a bit relaxed.

Although I do want to comment on the material itself. I do not know if its true dryskin(correct me if I'm wrong)

-CORRECTED AND REDACTED-

I love the hoodie in general, it's a great all season piece.

20180707_190709.jpg

Edited by AvantSol
Here was a recent fit when I was messing in uniqlo

8 hours ago, AvantSol said:

@saskey

Already mentioned before but length wise its pretty tts and the arms are a bit relaxed.

Although I do want to comment on the material itself. I do not know if its true dryskin(correct me if I'm wrong)

-CORRECTED AND REDACTED-

I love the hoodie in general, it's a great all season piece.

20180707_190709.jpg

Thanks for your insight, @AvantSol.
What size are you wearing? Could you please post a picture of the fabric in detail? Can you see any pilling?

Thanks again and cheers

11 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

Ahh SS14, such a great season. Wish they had made the P15s in DS though!

Edit: Has anyone EVER seen a black 36 with the green sleeve in the wild?

Recently I know the dude who get last duotone size m from Acrnm which I returned lol, that’s really a small world!

6 hours ago, eyesolation said:

True, just checked earlier page captures and it's actually been there for a while ... not sure why, but my site monitor gave me an alert today pointing that vid out as the change. 

The site monitor I used to use always did stuff like that. Not sure if it’s picking up on actual changes being made somewhere or what.

General question for subnet boys out there—how many (if any) interops jackets  can we look forward to this F/W? S/S has been sadly lacking...

15 minutes ago, Chrisler said:

Hi -- who stocks (if it isn't sold out) Acronym in Tokyo? Thanks

Not sure if they got anything but I think Eliminator stocks ACR. I've seen some IG posts of 3rd arms in second hand stores.