Acronym.

Westbrook

On 2018/6/23 at 12:14 PM, darkart said:

Just got my P30-CH, 

New tightening buckles(you wont drop your pants anymore) and I really shit my pants

4 slots for your smart phones or cards ( do you need that many slots? or do you have that many phones?)

I do.:blush:

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

5 hours ago, pompadork said:

pants aren’t really doing it for me :/ p25s were outlandish but minimal and i didn’t the cut of the 30s as much but the pockets made them more built out and “utilitarian”. these look like the cut of the 30s without the fun of the big pockets :(. at least the p23a still looks good 

Quick review. Just got the P30-DS in. Updated buckles & belt uses a more rigid webbing than the thin ribbon on previous pants. Kind of hesitant when I first put them on since I've never worn nor liked drop crotch pants but they're growing on me fast. Outside phone pocket can't fit my Note8 with case, but the phone pocket inside the cargo does. Anyway, I think most who copped will enjoy these.20180625_125930.thumb.jpg.a2440efd4e620adbeaf761dc23cbe4b3.jpg

Edited by X.bee

17 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Quick review. Just got the P30-DS in. Updated buckles & belt uses a more rigid webbing than the thin ribbon on previous pants. Kind of hesitant when I first put them on since I've never worn nor liked drop crotch pants but they're growing on me fast. Outside phone pocket can't fit my Note8 with case, but the phone pocket inside the cargo does. Anyway, I think most who copped will enjoy these.

Any chance you could show us a full body shot? 

15 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Have you experienced any trouble with trying to tighten the straps pretty far in? I feel like they start to give too much resistance at a certain point vs the p23a's. 

Yea they definitely function like traditional webbing, I'm not as gentle as I was with the P23As. I pull on both at the same time until it restricts then firmly tug, one side at a time, Bobby Lee style.

5 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

Looks great on you! How tall are you and what size are you wearing?

Thanks! I'm 5'9, size M for these. Pics were worn at about the waist.

Can I just say, I think it's been one of the strongest drops in ages. I really like the variety and new cuts. It feels like there is a slow departure from the Acronym I got to know a couple of years ago, which I wasn't too sure if I was onboard, but I'm starting to get very excited about what we'll be seeing throughout the remainder of the year.

Although, admittedly, not a fan of the J47TS-GT (?) that cropped up.

Edited by lopiteaux

On 6/20/2018 at 10:43 PM, Bigyen said:

That jacket already dropped. Crazy to see WS more expensive than GT pro but I guess it's the intricacy of the design of the j73 / exposed seem allowances of the j69.

Spotted P22-C in the j59

The P22's look incredible. Simple. I'm really interested to find out how the construction wears.

Edited by lopiteaux

Things have been pretty good lately so finally decided to pick something up off the mothersite.

Wanted something that I could wear out and to work so settled on a pair of P10-DS and damn are they superb. First time encountering the DS material in person and I'm loving the stretch and hang of the fabric. Being 6'4", any stacking below the knee is non-existent, but the tapering down to the ankle is the narrowest of any pant I've worn and I'm loving it.

Secondary confirmation for any Canadians here that the duties are, in-fact, nil coming across the border. Just the 13% HST and about $10 brokerage fee for UPS.

18 minutes ago, strikethrough said:

Secondary confirmation for any Canadians here that the duties are, in-fact, nil coming across the border. Just the 13% HST and about $10 brokerage fee for UPS.

Did you have to ask ACR to do anything?

Be honest acr still my heavy ass hobby in clothing(or habit, as its a life-work all time around wearing)

and i already done with the prices debate myself, bossman claims its a one-way direction, people of course have rights to talk about pricing, but that should be at some limit right? Social media brings both sides we know and if that prices really makes you unhappy, then walk way with full wallet sounds a plan.

its always being some tradition that prices at no cost(that from old version ss-j2 slogan), for me like in 2006 i was introduced to the brand, dont have much experience with these users attitude then but i believe that should "in or bye bye, no other way around". That feelings might be true for current situation, price forces users making a choice. By E's theory i think he still claim that what best he could do is the biggest customers caring, but these all subject, should that have some boundary? time may tell.

Still, that be some fight back against fast fashions? in some ways i think it works, forget the inflations, least the items were either carefully kept or handsomely wear. for myself, again i just noticed that i need not that much stuffs from other brand, they good too but not to that level(sadly, mostly for the price part too)  by some means individual may keep their own collection balanced by thinking careful and wearing items to its end of life, like what Rolex do. If you get tired with it, let them go flat or flip, thats another story. 

Edited by Xu Jianfeng