Acronym.

Westbrook

30 minutes ago, X.bee said:

I would usually just push my sleeves up instead of rolling and secure the elastic loop with the velcro tab.

Same... these are actually one feature i use a lot on jackets with them, but it’s pretty impossible on any with gravity pockets 

6 hours ago, X.bee said:

I would usually just push my sleeves up instead of rolling and secure the elastic loop with the velcro tab.

Same. As for pictures, I’ll see if I get a chance but I’m traveling a lot right now so it might be a few weeks. 

8 minutes ago, strikethrough said:

That J47A-WS is looking mighty interesting (Spotted in the P30-CH product photos for those wondering).

That jacket already dropped. Crazy to see WS more expensive than GT pro but I guess it's the intricacy of the design of the j73 / exposed seem allowances of the j69.

Spotted P22-C in the j59

J59 is mixture of ss-j8, E-j3, ds-j12ts, j57ts-ss,j4ts and some ss-j16 to me, in all good ways. Not sure the materials but hopefully some comeback of ch-j31 will make the jacket more versatile.

i could pretty much name it some ultimate acr softshell as long as cp2 and j49. Good job also good job on that price tag...

2 hours ago, Bigyen said:

That jacket already dropped.

You are correct! Too bad, I must have been asleep when that drop happened.

The P30's have the right drop depth compared to last year's P25's (way too low for me), but the way the pant cuffs rise towards the backside and hug the shin in the front is kind of.. meh? Would have preferred them hanging in a more neutral/balanced way.

Edited by strikethrough

2 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

J59 is mixture of ss-j8, E-j3, ds-j12ts, j57ts-ss,j4ts and some ss-j16 to me, in all good ways. Not sure the materials but hopefully some comeback of ch-j31 will make the jacket more versatile.

i could pretty much name it some ultimate acr softshell as long as cp2 and j49. Good job also good job on that price tag...

I'd buy it too if it was cheaper. I was thrilled with it before even seeing the internal pockets and tec-sys. The circular velcro is a nice throwback to the J2. I thought the square velcro was just ornamental detail, but it makes it even easier to snap the jacket without looking down. Very clever. 

So I bought a pair of large P30-CH minutes after the drop and there were still all sizes left after my purchase. This morning i get a UPS shipping notification from Acronym. Then 5 hours later i get an email saying my purchase had been refunded with no explanation. I check UPS and the shipping has been cancelled. Seriously not happy, I've been waiting for months for those to drop.

If anyone has bought them (or the P30-DS) in large, or maybe even XL, and doesn't want to keep them when they arrive, can you please let me know? Would really appreciate it guys.

Edited by Dolphinski

1 hour ago, Dolphinski said:

So I bought a pair of large P30-CH minutes after the drop and there were still all sizes left after my purchase. This morning i get a UPS shipping notification from Acronym. Then 5 hours later i get an email saying my purchase had been refunded with no explanation. I check UPS and the shipping has been cancelled. Seriously not happy, I've been waiting for months for those to drop.

If anyone has bought them (or the P30-DS) in large, or maybe even XL, and doesn't want to keep them when they arrive, can you please let me know? Would really appreciate it guys.

https://www.instagram.com/wklcarl_hk contacted me through facebook because his friend got a size L but doesn’t want to keep them. i would reach out to him. sorry you got screwed over. 

Wish the dude would just produce more volume and lower prices, but I prefer higher prices and longer sitting stock over the last few seasons. It's ass that the prices are so high, but the alternative is either (A) shit sells out so fast that you can't even look at what you're buying or (B) you buy at the same prices (or higher) from resellers and worry about fakes and scams.

I think E and Team should bring subnet back.  I think it'll help bankroll the seasons and produce more quantity for the general release.  I don't think it'll help with the prices though.  Also, someone should rec me when/ if they bring subnet back lol

18 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Wish the dude would just produce more volume and lower prices, but I prefer higher prices and longer sitting stock over the last few seasons. It's ass that the prices are so high, but the alternative is either (A) shit sells out so fast that you can't even look at what you're buying or (B) you buy at the same prices (or higher) from resellers and worry about fakes and scams.

Prices high or low wouldn't be an issue if E still made cool shit. 

3 hours ago, chunglove said:

Prices high or low wouldn't be an issue if E still made cool shit. 

Posts like this one make me think of the streaking scene in Old School. And that always gets a chuckle out of me.

Just got my P30-CH, 

New tightening buckles(you wont drop your pants anymore) and I really shit my pants

4 slots for your smart phones or cards ( do you need that many slots? or do you have that many phones?)

Edited by darkart