Acronym.

Westbrook

4 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

It's like the old days to be fair, except this time the prices are through the roof, I deliberated for weeks before on a J36-GT in duotone before someone decided before me.

Now I'm just a windowlicker. 

Haha i did exactly the same! Still one of my fav vid fits, that J36/P15 vibe.

Recently wore out my J1a-gtpl in modest rain for a few hours with a buddy of mine wearing wearing his J1a-gt. The inner membrane was not soaked though in the slightest, but the face fabric was pretty wet compared to my buddy's jacket. Pretty impressed with the overall performance considering all the negative buzz around the material

Phew, just finished reading from around page 100.. Just want to give a shout to all the community members that have collectively created somewhat of a history through the discussion on this thread. Quite a bit of knowledge here. Thanks y'all.

@alavkx I did the same when I first joined. So many people join & immediately ask questions without first researching the wealth of information already here. Welcome to the community, I'd give you rep but SUFU been bugged out for me lately.

@alavkx also thank you for doing the due-dilligence.. unlike most people who make a sufu account just to come to this thread and try to buy or sell something, get told off, and never post again. refreshing. cheers.

22 hours ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Actually I ordered the last one in size m and a set of 3a-mz3.

Finally pulled the trigger after long time consideration and now I’m broke boi.:blush:

I was eyeing that for a long time too, you beat me to it, good for you ^_^

On 8.5.2018 at 11:27 PM, capnpyro said:

shoes are back up on acrnm.com

Tough times for the pure resell buyers. I like the availability 

Isn't it really no matter how much they try and push them, fundamentally, they just aren't that special. In fact I would use the word average. The shoe is played out and even if the design was wow, its still the same shoe. There are so many many models EH could have done.If its a performance shoe, I would have loved to have seen him re design the Nike Zoom Fly, a shoe that where form follows function and that looks really innovative.

Firstly, we don't know if E gets to choose the shoe or if Nike ask him to do a design for a specific shoe. Maybe he's even contractually obligated to do what they ask, we just dont know.

Secondly, I've had loads of postive comments on my AVMs, both the white and black ones, where people have stopped me in the street or in bars and clubs to talk to me about them. I appreciate you don't like them but E certainly does love to polarize with his design choices.

i don't his design is polarising. I just think if it wasn't him doing these shoes no one would be paying them any attention. Yes maybe he is contractually obliged to do certain models. Doesn't mean they are any good though, and the fact that there are so many sitting around unsold would bear this out despite all the hype.