Acronym.

Westbrook

On 4/20/2018 at 11:22 PM, dolvn said:

just got my p10-s XS in the mail. for reference i'm 5'4 male, 150-155 lbs 30 waist. it fits perfectly length wise (thank you errolson for making an xs for the short people) but the thighs are tight if you do a bunch of squats. since this is stotz fabric, it doesn't really stretch out as much, but i'm hoping it loosens up around the thigh area after some wear. over all very happy with the xs length. 

How big are your quads?  At 5'4, 155lbs with a 30" waist you must have huge quads or huge upper body.  I'm 5'9, 160lbs with a 31" waist and my quads are 24".  I don't think I'd be able to fit in an XS and my legs are probably smaller than yours?   

Do you have any fit pics?

Edited by TooAwesome

31 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

what's the process for returning an item to acrnm? do i just ship it back to the return address and they'll figure it out on their own?

Any kind of shipment with that kind of value would merit some sort of prior notification to the recipient. Don’t you think?

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

what's the process for returning an item to acrnm? do i just ship it back to the return address and they'll figure it out on their own?

Just ping them an e-mail, they're actually pretty quick to respond, and ship to the address on the invoice.

On 4/22/2018 at 4:02 PM, purpleDogMan said:

Heads up on vapormax dropping again! Guys

acrn website:)

If you're from t he US, there's absolutely no reason to buy these vapors from acrnm. Unless you're #teamearly and want the dark stucco colorway. Black/Volt/Black releases in less than 24 hours and I'll be sure to buy it for $225 flat instead of $305.

But since we're all overpaying for the jackets, I guess 251.61 € is chump change. For those that want to save some cash and prefer retail price ($225 which equates to 184.30 €), SNS just restocked a FSR: https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/31867/nike-air-vapormax-fk-moc-x-acronym

3 minutes ago, vir2L said:

If you're from t he US, there's absolutely no reason to buy these vapors from acrnm. Unless you're #teamearly and want the dark stucco colorway. Black/Volt/Black releases in less than 24 hours and I'll be sure to buy it for $225 flat instead of $305.

But since we're all overpaying for the jackets, I guess 251.61 € is chump change. For those that want to save some cash and prefer retail price ($225 which equates to 184.30 €), SNS just restocked a FSR: https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/31867/nike-air-vapormax-fk-moc-x-acronym

I'm shocked... How can the same shoe be 70 EUR more expensive on the mothersite??

I could still understand the price hikes for the hardshells and pants, albeit with a pinch of salt, but this just feels wrong. I don't really see how this can be explained away.

Edited by lopiteaux

22 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

I'm shocked... How can the same shoe be 70 EUR more expensive on the mothersite??

I could still understand the price hikes for the hardshells and pants, albeit with a pinch of salt, but this just feels wrong. I don't really see how this can be explained away.

They use flat rate shipping (€45 for everything - doesn't matter if your $1800 jacket weighs 4 micrograms, it'll cost the same as shipping heavy ass shoes). Excluding VAT they charge €20 above retail. Why? Because it's Acronym, their MO is taxing the fuck out of the customers. Let's not forget the duties that we also have to pay.

8 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

That ACRNM packing tape costs a fortune don't you know, common knowledge just like the poly bags and copier pæper used for the spec sheets!

That's justification right there ;)

When I received my AVM's from Acronym's first drop, they no longer had the classic ACRNM packing tape. It was plain white and boring. So much disappointment :( At least it still included the Stamped Envelope...

HighSnobiety T-Shirt Release Information:

We curated eight designs with brands from Japan, the US, and Germany - Acronym, BAPE, Bedwin & the Heartbreakers x Beautiful Boys, Civilist, N. Hoolywood, NOAH, Pleasures, and Richardson - to design a range of super-limited T-Shirts. Each product is highly limited and will be available exclusively on Highsnobiety.com and Highsnobiety.jp. The shirts drop tomorrow, April 26 at 3PM CET / 9AM EST, along with the official launch of Highsnobiety Japan.

15 hours ago, vir2L said:

They use flat rate shipping (€45 for everything - doesn't matter if your $1800 jacket weighs 4 micrograms, it'll cost the same as shipping heavy ass shoes). Excluding VAT they charge €20 above retail. Why? Because it's Acronym, their MO is taxing the fuck out of the customers. Let's not forget the duties that we also have to pay.

If you're in the US you don't actually have to pay duties on the shoes because they're under $800.

11 hours ago, eidolarr said:

If you're in the US you don't actually have to pay duties on the shoes because they're under $800.

Yeah I know, I was talking about jackets strictly in that post in regards to duties.

Excelsior still has these black/volt vapors for y'all sz 9+

Edit: Also FSR at Goodhood store

Edit2: Some sizes at antonia

Edit3: Darkside, Bodega, St.Alfred all in stock as of posting

Edited by vir2L

On 4/25/2018 at 5:51 AM, vir2L said:

Excluding VAT they charge €20 above retail. Why? Because it's Acronym, their MO is taxing the fuck out of the customers. Let's not forget the duties that we also have to pay.

A lot of the EU retailers were charging €250 though so I assumed the extra cost had something to do with tax added to the retail amount. END is apparently trying to compliment their terrible stylings with equally terrible pricing. 

IMG_9004.PNG