Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, lxkhor said:

This is weird. I am the same height and weight and Medium fits perfect for me in P10-DS. 

Just try size s and compare with m. No doudt size will fit better than m especially for -DS. 

For reference. P10ts-ds in M looks on me like on Lenny (foto from SS18), but S size - like on Ian. Defenetly the second one fits better. I have an athletic build with "normal" leg length.

Would like a P17 but I imagine that horse bolted long ago, be interesting to see a TS version too, bring back a pair of super loose BDU shorts ! 

I'm not sure I'll even be able to see what's for sale as I finish work at that time, by the time I get home it'll all have vanished...

I'll live vicariously through this thread, fill your boots folks!!

I got some p10S from the SS16 drop, just checked the receipt and they were 485 EUR. Now at ~1,200 EUR, it's an almost 3x markup over just 2 years. Are you fucking kidding me!!! Pricing is so out of sync with value, I just cannot even remotely justify looking at ACR now. Goodbye, it's been fun while it lasted, but there's just no way...  

Out of interest, how much was the new J1A?

€1200 for trousers and >€800 for a sweatshirt is just bonkers. Glad I got my P24As a couple of years ago because I doubt I'm ever buying another pair of acronym pants at those prices. :(

3 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

Out of interest, how much was the new J1A?

€1200 for trousers and >€800 for a sweatshirt is just bonkers. Glad I got my P24As a couple of years ago because I doubt I'm ever buying another pair of acronym pants at those prices. :(

1.809,00 incl. VAT, 1495 without