Acronym.

Westbrook

Missed the restock due to travelling :(

Someone get me a pair of Black / Volts in a UK10 and I’ll proxy you some tasty Japanese sweets. Amazing deal right? 

Fingers crossed for the bigger release.

11 hours ago, nodre said:

but seriously i was just having the conversation about resistance to change and accepting a new point of reference.. 

The mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.

But yeah, to each their own. Check out a book called "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell. There's a section in there where he talks about our psychological resistance to change when we are presented with new/radical ideas.

3 hours ago, CountZatara said:

The mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.

But yeah, to each their own. Check out a book called "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell. There's a section in there where he talks about our psychological resistance to change when we are presented with new/radical ideas.

i read it geez more than 10 years ago now, it offered awesome insight into the psyche etc. thanks for that, gonna read again i def still have it somewhere.

5 hours ago, kraak said:

for some, for sure. for most, perhaps. the feedback loop and dopamine hit are not things i was overlooking. that was my thought at the time, not an intentional informal analysis on the way UI stimulates addictive tendencies. 

cynacism wins the day again.. 

On 30. 3. 2018 at 3:59 PM, merzbot said:

Has someone already made this comparison?

World Cup 2014

World Cup 2018

Nike-x-Acronym-Vapormax-Thumb-336x336.jp

Nigerian Nike football apparel may work too

Nike-News-Football-Soccer-Nigeria-National-Team-Kit-3_native_600.JPG

Edited by lesteel

does anyone know anything about acrnm logo tape with cherries painted(?) on it? not sure if that was from acr but i suspect it was custom.. cant ever find the picture i saw. just wondering what the story with that is.

1 hour ago, nodre said:

does anyone know anything about acrnm logo tape with cherries painted(?) on it? not sure if that was from acr but i suspect it was custom.. cant ever find the picture i saw. just wondering what the story with that is.

IMG-20160916-WA0025.jpg

Edited by fasttimes

1 hour ago, fasttimes said:

IMG-20160916-WA0025.jpg

ugh yes thank you. that logo tape only. cherries lol.. thanks so much. never seen any of those pieces circulating.. only saw that picture. i admit id shell out foolish money for that logo tape.

18 minutes ago, sportello said:

Are we still getting a SS18 drop or is that abandoned? 

At least you got a Vuitton windstopper, a gt molle jacket smokes Gucci, some Vuitton messenger bags, two lovely pants model name so far  lol.

Also ss17 i got my mom site PayPal invoice at 6th April last year, so...:ph34r::ph34r:

On 2018-03-30 at 2:07 PM, segue said:

but no one knows if the sizes are uk or us 

did anyone ever find this out? dunno whether to reject my delivery or not. I emailed the store and didn't get a response (didn't even get an order confirmation either lol).