Acronym.

Westbrook

16 hours ago, Saisen said:

Color: Light Bone/Light Bone-Black Style Code: AQ0996-001

Color: Sail/Dark Stucco-Cargo Khaki Style Code: AQ0996-102

Color: Black/Volt-Black Style Code: AQ0996-007

i've looked around at as far as i can tell they're set to release on different dates. light bone monday.. haven't found more than 2 retailers confirmed to carry. if anyone has a better sense of the release, i'd love to share notes.

13 hours ago, Toilettebun said:

I couldn't find much info using the search button about this so here it goes. Anyone have experience with dyeing stotz fabric? I'm thinking of dyeing a pair however I'm afraid if it might shrink during the process

I dyed my P10-S twice using two packs on Dylon each time, both done on 40 wash and the material didn't shrink. Think you can also soak them but I find machine dye easier and much better.

But crazy pricing in the checkout. 250€ on the page and 330€ in the checkout including transport inside Europe. So there must be a mistake and I decided not to buy and put it back out of my basket.

18 hours ago, Toilettebun said:

I couldn't find much info using the search button about this so here it goes. Anyone have experience with dyeing stotz fabric? I'm thinking of dyeing a pair however I'm afraid if it might shrink during the process

Curious to see how this turns out. 

I used Rit Dye to make a pair of ACG cargo shorts a fairly close match to RAF. 

AE67602E-4BB3-468C-AAD3-0FF8AEE8D243.jpeg

1 hour ago, xc-mtb said:

But crazy pricing in the checkout. 250€ on the page and 330€ in the checkout including transport inside Europe. So there must be a mistake and I decided not to buy and put it back out of my basket.

To make things even better, Nike will only charge $225 when they go on sale on Monday. So ACR is adding $140 when you consider they applied VAT and €40 shipping to US orders. 

1 hour ago, hoju said:

So I bungled the shipping address (wrong country)—is it tough shit or will they respond to emails over something like this?

You are probably shit out of luck but you might as well try emailing them.

34 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

To make things even better, Nike will only charge $225 when they go on sale on Monday. So ACR is adding $140 when you consider they applied VAT and €40 shipping to US orders. 

That's that Team Early pricing right there.

57 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

You are probably shit out of luck but you might as well try emailing them.

I know my PayPal address was correct, so I'm not really sure what they'll do with two countries to choose from. Either somewhere in Africa or NA—hopefully the choice is obvious.