Acronym.

Westbrook

12 hours ago, WiseFool said:

^ Saw that a few days ago and got some mad 'Amon Tobin' typography / Album cover font vibes from it :) Very archaic language script influence methinks.

not at all. graffiti inspired.

but amon tobin is cool. 

Ah there we go! @originalprogram was telling me how it's an older graphic too. I knew the design existed before just didnt know how far back. Thanks for delivering the pics dan and jbob

Wish they'd bring acronymSOUND back :ph34r:

https://soundcloud.com/the3ug3reeder/12-acronnynjitsu

1 hour ago, dranoelsy said:

Ah there we go! @originalprogram was telling me how it's an older graphic too. I knew the design existed before just didnt know how far back. Thanks for delivering the pics dan and jbob

Wish they'd bring acronymSOUND back :ph34r:

https://soundcloud.com/the3ug3reeder/12-acronnynjitsu

heh shoutout to whoever uploaded this album one or two years back on SuFu 

I didn't know the3ug3reeder uploaded it on SC, was trying to search for his work on YouTube but it was near impossible - good find man

Edited by Albm

15 hours ago, danii said:

Even when I am all for tDR typography I find the vapormax pair ugly. There are 3 different futuristic same, but different typefaces (and helvetica) that do not go really well together, there are two acronym logos on each heel and a logo on the sole. The shoe does not say ACRONYM in a design way but screams ACRONYM in graphic design way. 

Sure hype will be great because it literally says YOU ARE WEARING ACRONYM without spending 1400EUR on a jacket.

Soon there will be EVEN MORE hype on the shoes because the jackets will be 2000EUR and pants will be 1000EUR.

6 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Can e get an update from -PB jacket owners regarding the durability of the material? How's it holding up? This posting makes me kind of nervous: https://www.grailed.com/listings/4782005-Acronym-J63-pb

I’m yet to notice any patina or wear on my J62, and I’ve not been shy about using it with my 3A-1. 

J62 holding up nicely, also used with 3a regularly. Giving how strangely fragile it feels to the touch and how thin it is, that's a bit surprising. I wouldn't recommend scraping along a rough wall, running into sharp corners or objects or falling with your bike wearing it.

Edit: what the material will do definitely is showing tiny creases all over the place, even if it's new. They're smoothed out with pressure/support applied, but looking closely it's a mix of wrinkly and smooth with a dull sheen with the pattern of the base fabric occasionally showing through in stripes if it's sitting in a specific way. 

Edited by Keene

On 3/12/2018 at 4:50 PM, vir2L said:

Grats whoever copped. I already have one so I passed. 

Edit: It was size S

image.png

The pricing is so inconsistent, this is like a bargain compare to the last drop. Can’t believe I said a 1200 Euro jacket is a bargain though. 

9 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Can e get an update from -PB jacket owners regarding the durability of the material? How's it holding up? This posting makes me kind of nervous: https://www.grailed.com/listings/4782005-Acronym-J63-pb

Thats my jacket

these are not from wear but maybe be from inner zip on J1B-S  , not really sure how it came about tbh

On 3/13/2018 at 3:01 AM, Keene said:

I wouldn't recommend scraping along a rough wall, running into sharp corners or objects or falling with your bike

Actually, more durable than I would have expected. 

From pavement. I did not stick the landing. 

0AECD86B-30BF-4DEC-A87A-DC96AD219F23.jpeg

0BD3DF3F-7E45-4836-ACBF-994DEE440D3F.jpeg

Cup of water, shake dry. I did not feel a leak on the inside. 

The scuff is on the elbow and above, so I can’t imagine being in the rain long enough to impact function. To me J63 is more of a casual leather replacement item than an all day raincoat. 

086479F1-A386-4D22-AA1B-009803088249.jpeg

362B2A58-2334-473E-8864-EFAB1EFA9D5F.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Saisen said:

Official images via sneakernews

ACRONYM x Nike Vapormax Moc
Color: Light Bone/Light Bone-Black
Style Code: AQ0996-001

I probably won't be able to wear these, simply because my feet are insanely wide (to the point where I need custom boots—everything else is too narrow), but I actually like them quite a lot.

I suspect we'll be seeing more "out there" stuff from Acronym this fall. They have to differentiate from the black-and-olive tech ninja thing all these other brands have moved in on. Hence the Shadow Project and ACG patterns, hence the exploration of camouflage. I could see white gore-tex making a comeback as well. They're trying to maintain tempo.