Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, thatslapz said:

They have used different iterations over the years, and I think the answer is "it varies."  My DS-LA3 pills near the rear bottom hem, and is more like loose threads than fuzz balls. My DS-HD2 also had minor pilling under the armpits and at the sleeve hems, but it looked more like lint than threads.  Both of these were easily removed with a pretty cheap depiller, and I did not notice any negative impacts to durability/function.  However, while the HD2 showed no visible signs I had removed some pilling, my LA3 has some tell tale signs.  My DS-KA3, which I think was the same iteration as the LA3, doesn't have any pilling, though I have worn it less frequently.  I wore my S8-DS and S15-DS even less frequently, and obviously also did not have any pilling (these two shirts did seem to have the thinnest version of DS).  

My LA6-DS, P23A-DS, and P24A-DS have been worn extensively, but have not shown any signs of any pilling yet.  When I had my P10TS-DS, I thought they were pretty similar if not the same version of DS as the 23 and 24 so I am a little surprised you're having an issue.  The tighter cut of the P10s might be contributing, or you might just be wearing them more frequently/rigorously.  Agreed on Outliers, I have some for office pants and it's definitely a tougher face fabric.  But that comes with increased swishing while walking and as you mentioned, a more synthetic look and feel.

TLDR: I would just take a depiller to them.  Unless you're noticing a significant thinning of the fabric in the rear seat, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the info, I'll try that.

Now that I look, I notice the wear is really only on the right side. At this point I wonder if I may have mounted something abrasive on the tecsys there. I'll try taking the addons off and depilling to see if it stops the wear.

41 minutes ago, erictheninja said:

Bill Clinton knows what's hood.

https://www.gq.com/story/bill-clinton-kith-acronym

fucking awesome

17 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Does anyone have any observations on the longevity of the DS Acronym uses? I've got a pair of P10TS-DS that are showing worrisome pilling. Pardon the creative description, but it's kind of on the area of your ass that flattens when you flex your glutes.

I've got some Outlier pants that are also dryskin, but those don't wear at all in this way. On the other hand, they feel much more... synthetic.

considering how much i wear my p10ts-ds i'm wondering.. do you often sit on brick or other rough surfaces? my pants look lik enew and i've worn them on average about 4 out of 7 days a week since i bought them when they dropped. 

wanted to highlight the little things for a second... recently the static electricity has been out of control.. but when i wear S, DS, or CH and slide of my desk chair, i never get shocked. they all must be anti-static. i usually wake up up and put sweatshorts on, then get a huge shock - not how i want to start my day. so now i just slip into some acr right out of bed. crazy benefits you wouldn't have thought mattered at all.. just wanted to share.

5 hours ago, nodre said:

considering how much i wear my p10ts-ds i'm wondering.. do you often sit on brick or other rough surfaces? my pants look lik enew and i've worn them on average about 4 out of 7 days a week since i bought them when they dropped. 

Nope. I guess I could have slid down something and forgot, but afaik just normal wear, about as much as you. The only thing I can think of is that I have weightlifter thighs, but it's stretchy fabric so it shouldn't matter.

J61-gt owners out there, can you tell me how loose fitting the model is, esp in the chest, shoulders?

I’d be going for XL by the way.

alot of layering room? Belly room for me right now!

will be attaching an acg liner if it has the facility.

3 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

J61-gt owners out there, can you tell me how loose fitting the model is, esp in the chest, shoulders?

I’d be going for XL by the way.

alot of layering room? Belly room for me right now!

will be attaching an acg liner if it has the facility.

Not an owner, but I did try an L of the J61-GT and J28-GT with a T-shirt and the J65-WS. Both were huge, i'm always XL - but there was comfortably enough room. Probably could have fit 2 liners under there.

Very similar right

Last time I seen it used was on this party flyer

Even when I am all for tDR typography I find the vapormax pair ugly. There are 3 different futuristic same, but different typefaces (and helvetica) that do not go really well together, there are two acronym logos on each heel and a logo on the sole. The shoe does not say ACRONYM in a design way but screams ACRONYM in graphic design way. 

Sure hype will be great because it literally says YOU ARE WEARING ACRONYM without spending 1400EUR on a jacket.

7 hours ago, dranoelsy said:

New logo on the heel

IMG_8857.JPG

This logo is actually from a very early T-shirt. It was front-centre on a '3RD-ARM' T-shirt.

I can't find the shot of the back (It has a big 3RD ARM logo inside a trapezoid/triangle kind of shape at the back), used to have it... but here is the front.

3RD Arm Tee.png