Acronym.

Westbrook

bought in local outlet few years back. 30EUR and nicer (and silent) sole.

adidas-Pure-Boost-Battle-Pack-Pre-Order-

I just think there is too much going on on those VMs. Dazzle camo, Acronym dynamics hyper logo, neon tape, two tone soles, vapormax future logo, transparent panels. Of course those will sell out!

^says who? you? damn dog i ain’t even tryna hate but you make it hard af saying some stupid ass shit all the time. like you really out here trying to define innovation lmao

you can say "I don't like the shoe" without speaking for the entire world. 

Edited by erictheninja

?

" Innovate: introduce (something new, especially a product). 'innovating new products, developing existing ones'"

Not sure why you're coming at me personally, I was just saying I don't think the lack of a zipper on the shoe is an innovation, rather a step backwards as there is less functionality.

8 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

?

" Innovate: introduce (something new, especially a product). 'innovating new products, developing existing ones'"

Not sure why you're coming at me personally, I was just saying I don't think the lack of a zipper on the shoe is an innovation, rather a step backwards as there is less functionality.

zippers don't equal functional

@jeddyhsu

let's take your exact way of projecting your own personal definitions and opinions and phrasing them in a way that includes an outside world that may not see things the same as you aka bch ass ness

let's say i'm some dude who eats "sushi" on a regular basis, i fucking love lion king rolls and rolls in general. my definition of good sushi is good rolls.

I pop into an omakase spot a friend recommends me and to my surprise they ain't even got rolls here. I'm fucking pissed "what kind of sushi place is this?" I go on facebook and make a status update: " A SUSHI PLACE WITHOUT ROLLS??!? That's not real sushi"

This is how you sound. 

OH and the fact that you responded as if I was coming at you "personally" is your problem here dog. Thinking you, the "I" is the center of anything, out here speaking for the world thinking you personally define innovation. I don't give a shit about you dog, when I read some stupid ass shit that is that stupid, imma call it stupid that's it lol and you happen to say a good amount of it apparently.

Edited by erictheninja

You’re both wasting everyone’s time as it should be plainly obvious that the original post was making light of the fact that there was a lack of two of the longstanding ACR sneakers design tropes. Outrage culture strikes again. 

On 2/27/2018 at 11:18 AM, Toilettebun said:

Weren't these just a mock up?

Just the color, expect it to be at NikeLab and all tier 0 swoosh accounts by the end of this year and of course acrnm.com.

If you guys got Mars Yards, this shoe will be a breeze to get.

@brainerd666 no this isn’t “outrage culture”.

maybe you’re afraid to speak ur mind or something lol so you want to classify confrontation neatly into an anger bucket / emotional response bucket, but don’t project that bch ass quality on me. 

i’m just saying what i honestly think, dude didn’t like shoe decided to speak for everyone and declare it not innovative 

that’s wack behavior 

Edited by erictheninja

38 minutes ago, erictheninja said:

@brainerd666 no this isn’t “outrage culture”.

maybe you’re afraid to speak ur mind or something lol so you want to classify confrontation neatly into an anger bucket / emotional response bucket, but don’t project that bch ass quality on me. 

i’m just saying what i honestly think, dude didn’t like shoe decided to speak for everyone and declare it not innovative 

that’s wack behavior 

Nuance and subtlety don’t appear to be your strong suit. Seems to be the case with most outrage cult members unfortunately. Or fortunately perhaps...? I also find it rather ironic that you’re calling someone out for speaking their mind, whilst championing the behavior in yourself.

Cue up your next poorly worded example of putting me or another member ‘on blast’. 

Edited by brainerd666
Troll bait

6 minutes ago, erictheninja said:

^ you can bring a bullet, bring a sword, bring a morgue, but you can’t bring the truth to me

Which one of your Monster energy drink t-shirts did you bite that from?