Acronym.

Westbrook

On 2018/2/13 at 2:14 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m on holiday and ready to send it to you like one week later.

If anyone else send you first then no worries.

Im happy you donate the money (5 bucks what’s over to unicef or so, but no rushy till I’m ready with the files.)

Happy Chinese New Year in advance ;)

This Gentelman has already donated to Unicef and i sending the scan as well.

Thanks @awex for making this world better place :)(via ACR)

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Since we've been on the topic of x-pac, and i also just received my olive 3A-1, i thought it be cool to compare the material with three other bags i own:

1. Olive X-pac 3A-1

IMG_2711.thumb.JPG.5b1933ef077829543f3eb8d08ecf7c67.JPG

2. Black foil 3-TS

IMG_2714.thumb.JPG.ebe977139cee20e83d1c3acc0e32f693.JPG

3. White Mountaineering x Porter backpack "X-Pac-look-alike" waterproof material (my fav backpack)

IMG_2712.thumb.JPG.b0928caff8c7f74fd7fcc0995ef0c47a.JPG

4. Porter X-Pac backpack

IMG_2713.thumb.JPG.fdac4245cd3cbfe88ebcdba6097256f8.JPG

love them all :)

49 minutes ago, skycrawler said:

Since we've been on the topic of x-pac, and i also just received my olive 3A-1, i thought it be cool to compare the material with three other bags i own:

1. Olive X-pac 3A-1

2. Black foil 3-TS

3. White Mountaineering x Porter backpack "X-Pac-look-alike" waterproof material (my fav backpack)

4. Porter X-Pac backpack

IMG_2713.thumb.JPG.fdac4245cd3cbfe88ebcdba6097256f8.JPG

love them all :)

I have to say, the olive XPAC looks a lot better up close than on the site.

That Porter bag is a beaut as well!

4 minutes ago, leg said:

Yeah, colour looks much better in person than on official photos, I wasn't sure about colour before buying, but i'm definitely keeping it.

Just beat me to it. For anyone wondering, the inside of the main compartment isn't lined, also showing the back of the X-PAC like the front pockets on these pictures. Interior body-facing side has floating lining in black.

9 hours ago, leg said:

Yeah, colour looks much better in person than on official photos, I wasn't sure about colour before buying, but i'm definitely keeping it.

IMG_E1025.thumb.JPG.04aa60dcc7e6de64ba5bc32a49984322.JPG

IMG_E1016.thumb.JPG.0acd835d03dd6ec0b9eda3cf61fb26de.JPG

I’m semi worried the bag isn’t lined?  As @danii mentioned I know it’s a more durable x pac but I loved that the OG XPAC had black cordura lining. 

I shojkd be getting mine in the mail tomorrow but hopefully this doesn’t affect the overall durability cause the interior seems sheen like and could be easily scraped. I’m probably worrying about nothing but still worrying since I did drop a stack on this haha 

1 hour ago, nodre said:

3rd arm is best arm, perfect bag for hammer and sickle

In Soviet Russia- arm bags you!

Edited by brainerd666
Humor requisite

20 hours ago, segue said:

I’m semi worried the bag isn’t lined?  As @danii mentioned I know it’s a more durable x pac but I loved that the OG XPAC had black cordura lining. 

I shojkd be getting mine in the mail tomorrow but hopefully this doesn’t affect the overall durability cause the interior seems sheen like and could be easily scraped. I’m probably worrying about nothing but still worrying since I did drop a stack on this haha 

scroll up a few. It isn't, only body-facing inside. @danii wrote it's VX42/rugged x-pac, so that reflective coating inside should be a PET film. It feels pretty sturdy.

On 2/22/2018 at 12:33 AM, Xu Jianfeng said:

And ss18 3a-1 just sold out now(stock back), for me im kind decided keeping supporting the brand in future, in hope my fund for this expensive interest(but thank god im wearing them 24x7x356).

what are you wearing for the other 9 days? ;)

52 minutes ago, greencarman said:

Looking for some information on the j1ts-s hood

why is there Velcro on each side and also the tape and stud on the back

anyone shed any light?

Velcro if you want to move the logo tape/forcelock onto the hood.  Loop and stud to attach ("stow") the hood inside on the sling attachment anchors.

29 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

can't believe there's an ss-j2 on grailed that won't move for 270 while people drop 1k on p24's

If it was in better shape I’d have picked it up for twice the price. 

I get the feeling that Errolson has been spending a good chunk of time in the last couple years researching WW1 garment and camo tech.  

Edited by brainerd666
Words. Or lack thereof.