Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, solographik said:

Speaking of P17-DS..Some ACR gore for y'all.

Bianchi super pista: 1, P17-DS: 0. Don't bike in baggy shit (rookie mistake).

S78uDMn.jpg

As a fixed-gear riders myself, you should roll your right pant leg up to your calf. Saves you from these types of situations.

1 hour ago, jeddyhsu said:

As a fixed-gear riders myself, you should roll your right pant leg up to your calf. Saves you from these types of situations.

I know, I usually wear pants that are tapered -.- . Too late now. 

26 minutes ago, senorfraz said:

RIP. Prayers go out to your family.

Time to get them stitched will report back

12 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

The host is super awkward, but they cover some interesting topics. 

Worth checking though.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av17452757/?share_source=copy_link&ts=1518268749&share_medium=iphone&bbid=5f33fdd0eb8f29fc2b986dce89b92df4

actually, despite the host having maybe a nervous cadence (probably the language barrier, but he was totally fluent) he asked really great questions. if this was an american journalist, it would've been awful. thanks for the link! 

also what was that intermittent scrolling text in green at the top of the video? there was a question mark after a couple of words. 

28 minutes ago, nodre said:

actually, despite the host having maybe a nervous cadence (probably the language barrier, but he was totally fluent) he asked really great questions. if this was an american journalist, it would've been awful. thanks for the link! 

also what was that intermittent scrolling text in green at the top of the video? there was a question mark after a couple of words. 

Indeed haha. 

That be mainly as live commenting, but as far as i recall that would be mainly asia thing(Japan as danmaku, In China as 弹幕, dunno the Korean name but all the same)

4 hours ago, kriztopher said:

My j47a-ws did not come with a spec sheet, but seem stupid to ask them to resend a piece of paper...

pretty sure if you ask nicely somebody here would be willing to scan and send a spec for you. and i do not think it would be stupid to request a spec sheet from acr. it is an integral part of the garment, i know they work hard to highlight the details of the garment; if it wasn't important it wouldn't be in that bag. however it might just be easier / faster to see if somebody will help you out.

4 hours ago, nodre said:

pretty sure if you ask nicely somebody here would be willing to scan and send a spec for you. and i do not think it would be stupid to request a spec sheet from acr. it is an integral part of the garment, i know they work hard to highlight the details of the garment; if it wasn't important it wouldn't be in that bag. however it might just be easier / faster to see if somebody will help you out.

I sent them a email, will see how it goes. No acronym is complete without the spec sheet 

6 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m on holiday and ready to send it to you like one week later.

If anyone else send you first then no worries.

Im happy you donate the money (5 bucks what’s over to unicef or so, but no rushy till I’m ready with the files.)

Happy Chinese New Year in advance ;)

Good Guy Xu always has your back ;) 

11 minutes ago, nodre said:

i actually don't hate how they look. the patent looks kinda shitty but the patina on the zipper looks great if you ask me. also they are asking fair market value for the shoe so, it seems you just don't like how the shoe looks - an opinion which you are undoubtedly entitled to.. but alienating yourself from the thread you participate in? cardinal bad look.

I think we should all just stop responding to his pedantic, predictable, trolling attempts. Maybe then he’ll fully dry up and blow the fuck away.