Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, meccaNIZM said:

I get the whole cost vs. fabric vs. previous releases thing... I'm just not sure that's really an argument for any ACR gear

It really isn't, and arguing such misses the point of acronym completely...

might as well buy TAD or 5.11 tacticool type brands (which some of yall already do)

If it's worth the price to you then great, it's a sick piece. Had it been a few hundred less, I'm sure most of us on here would've copped. Soon as it hit IG it sold quick. Weird to see comments saying the "airpods holder was game changing", when forcelock been around for ages.

7 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Say hello to the mainstream audience...

ye acr.jpg

why mfs always finding shit to sulk bout, shit been mainstream since prestos soty, 

ye one of the greatest musicians of all time, and he skipped to grammy's to buy acronym, arguably this is one of the funniest / trollest / illest moments of all time 

42 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Did people really say that? That's honestly embarrassing and shows that the new market has started coming in.

when niggas part of the new market complain bout new market niggas lol

Edited by erictheninja
needless negativity, checking own ego

5 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Did people really say that? That's honestly embarrassing and shows that the new market has started coming in.

Or it’s somebody trolling on that shit...

1. i ordered j47a-ws, would update thoughts while having it(Thank god, shipping was fast cause not much orders lol).

This thing is EXPENSIVE for sure:(.  Im not a proshell lover and that would save me tons of cash,i mean, relatively, for real. But sadly im super sure in near future things would go same cause more new materials used to make things same level, all that pb right?

2. These two jackets should be mic check as ss18 first patch. One with basic material with beloved model(ws), one with almost full features loaded in proshell(that should a official perception in pricing, sadly. However the trend would be one direction, as far as i could tell)

More new materials and tricks on the way around in future, and the bar was set clearly.

3. im pretty sure ACR doing real Business. On the other hand, for me it's just hobby thing, if things going really bad like the brand image was like a pure Euro Trash(sorry, no offensive). As consumers, i may take action then.

4. If zippers or ts or whatever not working, we still got IG, and we even got video for them

(bad joke, i know:ph34r:)

9 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Putting the jackets aside for a moment, 368 euros for two 12x20cm zippered-pouches is straight up disrespectful in my opinion.

Yeah - especially when we know that the raw material is a fraction of the total price. with respect to bags - i love my nomin, and i love my mission workshop bags (have 2). I bike as my primary mode of transportation and haul a bunch of shit, so whatever i carry needs to function well. the bagjack/acr ones feel overpriced for what you get (especially when you factor in attachments), and frankly, aren't very comfortable. With Arctery'x, you get repairs, and mission workshop has a _lifetime warranty_. Anyways, will stop shilling other brands in the ACR thread, haha.

Trying to sleuth the material on the alleged new P10s—the second pair are -CH, but can’t quite place the new ones. Then the third is a side by side with confirmed -CH pants. Who wants in on this Very Fun guessing game?

EFD8926A-C235-4FF6-995A-2EBF40B39C35.jpeg99F98B26-BD84-4EFE-AF49-FC71B9014D41.jpeg

1CCE7F59-09A6-4344-880E-C2D79D2189F9.jpeg

Edited by hoju

I hope the P10’s are either CH- which fit me great, or re-fitted stotz- which I’m between a small and a medium in:/

Couldn't care less about the other pair tbh. 

Edited by brainerd666
Grammar attack

1 hour ago, hoju said:

Trying to sleuth the material on the alleged new P10s—the second pair are -CH, but can’t quite place the new ones. Then the third is a side by side with confirmed -CH pants. Who wants in on this Very Fun guessing game?

What makes you think they are new P10s? From the image, they look identical to P10s from previous seasons to me.

CH pants have traditionally been released in two colors: 'Black' and 'Night'. The second image you posted is the P10-CH in 'Black'. The new pair you are questioning, if they are in fact CH, would be in 'Night'. 

Edited by robbatussin
grammar

5 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

What makes you think they are new P10s? From the image, they look identical to P10s from previous seasons to me.

CH pants have traditionally been released in two colors: 'Black' and 'Night'. The second image you posted is the P10-CH in 'Black'. The new pair you are questioning, if they are in fact CH, would be in 'Night'. 

It’s ok to dream:mellow:

10 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

I figured since that image didn’t show up in the J57 product page this model would be showing off the P10s.

9 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

I believe the 2nd picture might actually stotz instead of CH as the fabric stacking around the ankles and the way the knee articulation retaining it shape shows how stiff the fabric is. My usual tell tale is Stotz really fleshed out the knee bagging while Ch and dryskin features alot more drapiness

4 hours ago, robbatussin said:

Putting the jackets aside for a moment, 368 euros for two 12x20cm zippered-pouches is straight up disrespectful in my opinion.

The amount of times I've added them to cart and closed the window when I see 300 euros after VAT......

23 minutes ago, Toilettebun said:

I believe the 2nd picture might actually stotz instead of CH as the fabric stacking around the ankles and the way the knee articulation retaining it shape shows how stiff the fabric is. My usual tell tale is Stotz really fleshed out the knee bagging while Ch and dryskin features alot more drapiness

CH for sure. Peep da spec:

pic2.jpg

4 minutes ago, nodre said:

washing DS.. cold delicate wash using the laundress signature detergent.. anyone have anything i should know before i ruin my favorite pants? lol

Cold? Doesn't the care tag say 40 (or 60?) dec C? That is at least on the warm setting. I use Granger's technical wash on the warm setting, in a laundry bag. Hit it with the steam iron after. No issues with any of my DS things (la6, ka2, la3, p17). 

6 minutes ago, nodre said:

washing DS.. cold delicate wash using the laundress signature detergent.. anyone have anything i should know before i ruin my favorite pants? lol

Definitely use a warm wash like @solographik has said. I washed my DS just last night for the first time. Inside out, warm with grangers, double rinse, hang dry. Worked great. The cleaning info that @CARLOOA has posted in the past and this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4N6ZuKTZ_c) are both valuable resources. 

10 minutes ago, nodre said:

I’m laughing because someone actually listened to me. I’ve washed it several times now with that detergent. You don’t need much and just give it, say, 15-20 minutes per side. Don’t wring the water out if possible. Press between towels flat is ideal. 

edit: just realised you’re probably putting it in a washing machine. just throw it on cold/delicate and  it’ll be fine. 

Edited by hoju