Acronym.

Westbrook

Well I was just cursing myself for buying a new iPhone 8 and a custom PS4 controller, but after taking a good look nothing in this drop is really catching my interest. Not a fan of the pants, the J53 looks kinda cool but I’m not tall enough to pull off a trench. If the J47 was in  CH or stotz I’d have been a #brokeboi for the next few weeks gladly. 

Edited by brainerd666
Really not good grammars

That was a rollercoaster.

Got extremely excited when I saw the J53 and the idea of a WS J47 is actually really intriguing, but those prices. Maybe it's just me but that's a little too much. I guess it might be for others as well, I'm shocked to see it still sitting. 

On 1/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, wexler said:

Looks like they forgot a zero (or two knowing Grailed pricing lol). Probably won't follow through with the sale.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:54 PM, Kamikaze said:

If it’s sold directly by grailed it’s probably not an error. 

Wouldnt be surprised to see it for sale again with an extra zero in a few weeks though! 

image.thumb.png.0a5203509eba56da2a3a681f09f747b4.png

38 minutes ago, X.bee said:

It already has. I love windstopper but it's not worth it at this price, a few hundred more dollars and you can possibly get the GT for resale.

Makes me wonder if ACR ordered too much WS and figured the most chased jacket would be a good way to get rid of it. 

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

i should play the lotto.

best part was his reply

Better start before the rest of SS '18 drops.

He did wear it. Only worn for 15 minutes prior to listing, like new, really want to keeps this but need the cash.