Acronym.

Westbrook

21 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

@RapGameTaylorSwift it's a great jacket! I'm glad you like it so much. It definitely was a sleeper hit compared to other pieces frequently spoken about. Although I personally wouldn't size up unless you're in between sizes. I'll let you know if there's bunching in the hood once I get home.

Yeah I was gonna say. I tried on my normal size (M) and found it to be pretty roomy. Should be able to get a few layers in under the J62 if you went tts.

2 hours ago, AvantSol said:

@RapGameTaylorSwift it's a great jacket! I'm glad you like it so much. It definitely was a sleeper hit compared to other pieces frequently spoken about. Although I personally wouldn't size up unless you're in between sizes. I'll let you know if there's bunching in the hood once I get home.

1 hour ago, lxkhor said:

Yeah I was gonna say. I tried on my normal size (M) and found it to be pretty roomy. Should be able to get a few layers in under the J62 if you went tts.

Yeah, I tried on both an M and L, and the roominess was fine on both, but I preferred the added sleeve and body length. It seems like Acronym made a concerted effort with this jacket to have whatever sleeve you are wearing underneath come through at the opening so they made the sleeves shorter, more along the lines of a traditional top coat. 

21 minutes ago, GFNS said:

And what’s on the floor?

Okay I'll play - Errolson, a metal table, a cardboard box, a white NikeLab shoe box, a pair of vans, some of those flat gum soled China kicks (maybe yours @Xu Jianfeng?) and a calico toile (or sewing pattern prototype) for a pair of shoes with a gum sole.

2 hours ago, Danwise said:

Okay I'll play - Errolson, a metal table, a cardboard box, a white NikeLab shoe box, a pair of vans, some of those flat gum soled China kicks (maybe yours @Xu Jianfeng?) and a calico toile (or sewing pattern prototype) for a pair of shoes with a gum sole.

Not from me but at that time, the new new shuz that acr with nike is most likely finished(at least in Dec 2017, that "new thing" was already finished like for months)

1 hour ago, nodre said:

5a669060e86a7_ScreenShot2018-01-22at8_31_10PM.thumb.png.7b7e2109a62aeaecc5a44ef34f9f4b8e.png

reminder for the people who want to perpetuate this rumor, here is a errolson's take on the vapormoc render. it was confirmed dumpster fire last october.

Maybe he's trying to say that its still a vapormoc but looks nothing like that? That render is just... ugly. 

51 minutes ago, lxkhor said:

Maybe he's trying to say that its still a vapormoc but looks nothing like that? That render is just... ugly. 

Yeah that's what I was getting at. KDCA is usually pretty spot on with their sources, so I do believe it exists, just not in the form it took in that render.