Acronym.

Westbrook

On 12/11/2017 at 11:11 AM, Questlove said:

I have used the grav pockets to store a debit card with Interac Flash so I could just tap with my hand when shopping.

I've done this, and with my transit card. I also use them sort of like the ski-pass arm pockets on lots of outdoors equipment... small papers, things you need to have handy but don't weigh anything. For those I really just use it as a zippered pocket, then inside opening is not useful...

The other problem with putting your phone in the gravity pocket, besides fit and actually getting it out quickly, is that it's really annoying to have that much weight at the end of your sleeve. It hangs in a strange way, and when you lift your arm you have a small weight at the end of the sleeve.

damn, did not know they were your size/you were on a look for one, lmk next time when there is subnet drop, I will proxy!

they were bought for a friend before we knew how big the drop was, in the process he realized he needed US10 which he bought when they dropped everywhere. so instead of mailing them to usa and having him deal with them I returned those.

Edited by danii

Probably a silly request, but it's my bday next week and i've been trying to treat myself to a j16/j32/j47r in Medium for a minute now. If you guys can help keep an eye out for me i'll throw you some $$$ paypal if you're able to help me find one.

(ACR sales thread has been clean of these lately, and I'm aware of the rape prices on grailed for the j47r - just not that desperate...yet lol.)

TY community :)

e smile.jpg

Edited by jeddyhsu

Can anyone confirm for me the outseam measurements (with and without length of cuff) on P23A-DS and P23TS-S in both size M and L? I've been scouring retail sites and wayback machine but have come up short on measurements that seem realistic, or that are clear if they include the cuff or not...  I'm also looking for the waist measurements on the DS ones, laid-flat, with the waistband cinched and fully loose. I'm trying to compare 'real-world' measurements to inform a purchase in early 2018. I'm tall (34" inseam) and skinny (32" waist), so confirming the right sizing has been tricky in the past. These measurements would be helpful. Thanks in advance and much appreciated!

Thanks! I got what I needed. Shout out to @0.42k for the assist!

Edited by strikethrough
Got the info I needed.

On 2017/12/15 at 11:37 PM, strikethrough said:

I dont think so... And Colette is done-zo now.. but maybe in the future direct from acr? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In theory, ACR archive would keep one(if that shown in Colette is the sample itself)

2 hours ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

Read a while back that SS18 might not be happening, or at least no retailers are getting any stock. Does anyone have any new info on this? Your mans needs a new pair of P10's and can't wait another year for that. 

From 2 retailers, as far as i could tell you, no retail sale for ss18. No other info though.

Also i would tell you that E is super confident in his future design routine.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

I emailed a retailer prior to the F/W '17 drop to ask if they would being getting any pieces because they have in the past. Their response was that they would not for F/W '17 but would be for S/S '18. Who knows if this is true or if things have changed since. 

On 12/14/2017 at 10:41 AM, jeddyhsu said:

Probably a silly request, but it's my bday next week and i've been trying to treat myself to a j16/j32/j47r in Medium for a minute now. If you guys can help keep an eye out for me i'll throw you some $$$ paypal if you're able to help me find one.

(ACR sales thread has been clean of these lately, and I'm aware of the rape prices on grailed for the j47r - just not that desperate...yet lol.)

TY community :)

e smile.jpg

Shameless bump since it's tomorrow. Help me find one of these shells please! ^_^

19 hours ago, X.bee said:

thank you

also, could anybody help me out with sizing? i have a pair of P23TS-CH medium that i love, and i am zeroing in on a pair of P23A-DS in the same size. 

does the dryskin p23 fit differently? bc of the 4 way strech i would assume it does. my CH have a great oversized fit, but i don't want the DS to be as big on me. should i size down? 

Edited by nodre

1 minute ago, nodre said:

thank you

also, could anybody help me out with sizing? i have a pair of P23TS-CH medium that i love, and i am zeroing in on a pair of P23A-DS in the same size. 

does the dryskin p23 fit differently? bc of the 4 way strech i would assume it does. my CH have a great oversized fit, but i don't want the DS to be as big on me. should i size down? 

I take XL, and it stays true across all the variants - I’ve tried M and L in S and DS and it definitively never looks any better. Just ends up looking too short and skinny.

Unless your body is INCREDIBLY disproportionate when it comes to lower body vs upper body, or if you like the ‘chopstick pins’ look, always with P23 variants size by full length incl. the stretch cuff, it should sit slightly stacked where it meets the shoe. If I remember correctly all P23 variants have the same length.

Back a few pages I put up a bunch of pics of how it looks with different shoes, have a look if you need reference.

14 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

How tall are you @nodre and how do you want it to fit?

i'm 5'9 and i want them to fit like they fit @Danwise in those pics he took.

my medium CH are perfect lengthwise i'd say, so it sounds like staying true to medium is the move.

thank you both