Acronym.

Westbrook

3 minutes ago, solographik said:

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the LF1s fit .5 size large, so you might actually be fine.

2 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

what @solographik said, you're good unless you have really big size 9.5 feet.

Appreciate the feedback guys! I hope you're right! I've wanted these since I first heard of them and was going to pay resell so I'm actually awe-struck that I got them off the site. 

4 minutes ago, zer0cool said:

Appreciate the feedback guys! I hope you're right! I've wanted these since I first heard of them and was going to pay resell so I'm actually awe-struck that I got them off the site. 

Welcome to the community. Were not at supreme levels yet of sellout times. As long as you're on the site when it drops youll get what you want usually. That being said because the brand has gotten more hype/popularity it will still sell under a minute or two.

5 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Welcome to the community. Were not at supreme levels yet of sellout times. As long as you're on the site when it drops youll get what you want usually. That being said because the brand has gotten more hype/popularity it will still sell under a minute or two.

Thanks mate. Let's hope we never get to Supreme levels. It's already bad enough as it is if you ask me. In the past, if I missed out on something, the resell wasn't too bad. However, if you look at the 3A-3TS bags on Grailed, the prices are just inaccessible to most people.

38 minutes ago, hoju said:

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/cn-ad/cn17-30-eng.html

So does this mean no duties for Canada?

30 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

Edit: Yes, no duties for canadians for items coming in from the EU

This is the first I'm hearing of this and this is crazy awesome. Has anyone ordered anything recently from EU and can confirm they didnt pay taxes on the import? If so, this is actually a game changer for ordering from like, End with their free shipping... (lol, until Brexit i guess...)

Edited by strikethrough
politics...

45 minutes ago, strikethrough said:

This is the first I'm hearing of this and this is crazy awesome. Has anyone ordered anything recently from EU and can confirm they didnt pay taxes on the import? If so, this is actually a game changer for ordering from like, End with their free shipping... (lol, until Brexit i guess...)

I just bought a gift for a family member from the Dover Street Market London E-Shop and still had decently high import fees (sent via DHL). I think the rules are a bit more complicated than just simply being shipped from the EU (i.e. I think the exporter needs to prove that the goods did originate from the EU - http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/text-texte/P1.aspx?lang=eng#1)...

https://www.dhlexpress.be/en/dhl-news/trade-agreement-eu-canada/

Edited by Questlove
Editing

32 minutes ago, strikethrough said:

BRB going to buy one of everything on the site.

5 hours ago, kraak said:

lmao.thumb.png.e37108e2668458e308dd0a3194afaedc.png

smh

there's someone selling the pink dipped bodega ones too....

regarding the eu duties stuff:

A friend of mine called CBSA and they explained it to him. The item has to be MADE in Europe and SHIP from Europe. So unless its a Made in Germany (very few) then you will pay duties + tax. 

Edited by StolenBread

12 hours ago, StolenBread said:

there's someone selling the pink dipped bodega ones too....

regarding the eu duties stuff:

A friend of mine called CBSA and they explained it to him. The item has to be MADE in Europe and SHIP from Europe. So unless its a Made in Germany (very few) then you will pay duties + tax. 

But basically every garment says “MADE IN EUROPE”?

20 minutes ago, hoju said:

But basically every garment says “MADE IN EUROPE”?

I get that but unless CBSA are opening every item to verify its origin , it still will require proof from the shipper.

CBSA are a pain in the ass to deal with, so unfortunately it is what it is

10 hours ago, chunglove said:

all you dudes paying 1k+ for acr but bitch about duties. LOL brokebois

right because what kind of broke morons complain about the unaffiliated delivery person marking your paid-for item up 20%? and @CARLOOA putting solid work into communicating how to correct the code is also something only a broke person would do. 

edit: also shout out @Voyager 

Edited by nodre

3 hours ago, chunglove said:

all you dudes paying 1k+ for acr but bitch about duties. LOL brokebois

3 minutes ago, nodre said:

right because what kind of broke morons complain about the unaffiliated delivery person marking your paid-for item up 20%? and @CARLOOA putting solid work into communicating how to correct the code is also something only a broke person would do. 

Not sure how many of y'all read stuff outside of SuFu/hypebeast.com :D but here is tangentially related article that talks about discretionary vs. compulsory spending, which may help you contextualize this issue

https://medium.com/@nickbkim/why-were-closing-walnut-a452225e7127

Edited by solographik

I make about 50K a year. Doesn’t mean I wanna Just throw my cash at a faceless bureaucracy. Spending an hour or two to save $100+ is definitely worth it. That’s a lot of fucking beers. 

37 minutes ago, chunglove said:

my point is say your bill is 200 but u couldve got it for 100 if you used Carlooa's method, you saved 100$ but spent hour(s) of your time. not against saving money but we all spending 1-2k/piece. so that equals brokebois. how many y'all making at least 50k/year? lmao

God people who ridicule others based on their income are pathetic.

I make well over 50k a year, and would still try and minimise import tax if it was possible. I would buy acrnm locally and pay local tax if I could, but no one sells it here.