Acronym.

Westbrook

20 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

For Fast Hood owners: How do you prefer to stow your hood? I’ve tried a couple ways and I feel the shock cord fastener always gets in the way when I put my J47r on and it pulls the collar back and I have to readjust. Not a major issue, just didn’t know if I was missing something obvious as per usual:p

I have a J47R as well, and I usually just roll it up pretty tight so the velcro closure covers the Speedlock. I'm usually afraid to keep it rolled up though because I'm afraid it will wear out the GT overtime. Does anyone keep it stowed 100% of the time (provided it's not raining)?

IMG_9813.jpeg

4 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

I have a J47R as well, and I usually just roll it up pretty tight so the velcro closure covers the Speedlock. I'm usually afraid to keep it rolled up though because I'm afraid it will wear out the GT overtime. Does anyone keep it stowed 100% of the time (provided it's not raining)?

IMG_9813.jpeg

That's basically how I stow mine as well. I keep it rolled most of the time when it's not raining or cold/windy... Seems to be fine for the hood.

Slap my head on repeat. I Didn’t realize that top seam on the collar was so deep. I had to dig to find that damn loop! It was buried/compressed almost flush with the actual seam...

10 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Slap my head on repeat. I Didn’t realize that top seam on the collar was so deep. I had to dig to find that damn loop! It was buried/compressed almost flush with the actual seam...

18 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

my god. is that what that's for? i always thought it was used to add a liner. also did not see that loop. mind is blown

3 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

my god. is that what that's for? i always thought it was used to add a liner. also did not see that loop. mind is blown

Hah! Yeah, I kept thinking to myself how un-acr like it was for the hood to not work as smoothly as other features. Which in the past when I’ve thought that with other pieces I just eventually realized I’d been doing it wrong the whole time... I was running the Velcro strap through the shock cord and tying it down that way. Which worked okay, but not nearly as well as when used properly, of course. 

3 minutes ago, zer0cool said:

the first W in my Acronym life. Picked up the LF100 in size 9. I normally wear 9.5 so looking to trade these or sell for retail if i can't get a trade. 

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the LF1s fit .5 size large, so you might actually be fine.

4 minutes ago, zer0cool said:

the first W in my Acronym life. Picked up the LF100 in size 9. I normally wear 9.5 so looking to trade these or sell for retail if i can't get a trade. 

what @solographik said, you're good unless you have really big size 9.5 feet.