Acronym.

Westbrook

I know everything goes up and down, but looking back fw15(is probably second strongest season following fw13,from my opinion), theses insane items :o

Not a big j47a and ng3 fan though haha

acronym_1_3.jpg

Sourcing: 

You guys may already know that team connects Acr in.

And the screenshot is from their demo, no worries for that subnet account.

http://wearefellows.com/

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

1 minute ago, moneyless said:

That was insane lol, I thought it was mine when I set the sniper bid for 3k USD...I was too naive :ph34r:

Lol, were you in that bidding war?

His jacket looks deadstock, no stains whatsoever so I was super tempted to buy it too... so I texted my Japanese friend to proxy me but he was like hey, there's some people overseas that are gunning for this jacket too. You sure you still want me to bid?

At that point, I knew the contest was over lmao

Yahoo Auctions really does it well... none of this lowballing shit you see on eBay and Grailed. 

Yes new - atarashi.

You can’t snipe Yahoo unless your the only bidder. If set by the owner, the auction extends by 5 minutes when there are multiple bidders who place a bid inside the last 5 minutes.

To win Yahoo, you just have to simply go balls deep - and want it/have more coin than others.

On 9/28/2017 at 6:52 AM, Danwise said:

Received my P23A-DS pants yesterday, they are a delight.

At first glance, thick and hard-wearing. At first try on, smooth and forgiving - I went with XL and lucky I did - length-wise they're perfect.

At first I didn't notice the issue others have mentioned about the belt system - though, I did wrench the pulls fairly tight - seemed to sit fine, but now I understand what everyone meant, if you change position stand up/sit down or have a certain gait when you take some steps, it does loosen a bit everytime. However it's easily remedied as others have mentioned before, push the bunching fabric close to the buckle.

I like the belt system a lot, however I have 1 gripe - the flimsy feeling of the belt itself. I think i'll try and replace it with something thicker, which will eliminate the effect of the pants loosening.

I'll wear the heck out of these.

fit pics? would love to see how they fit on taller ppl

On 2017/9/30 at 11:18 PM, vir2L said:

Lol, were you in that bidding war?

His jacket looks deadstock, no stains whatsoever so I was super tempted to buy it too... so I texted my Japanese friend to proxy me but he was like hey, there's some people overseas that are gunning for this jacket too. You sure you still want me to bid?

At that point, I knew the contest was over lmao

Yahoo Auctions really does it well... none of this lowballing shit you see on eBay and Grailed. 

On 2017/10/1 at 1:50 AM, Danwise said:

Yes new - atarashi.

You can’t snipe Yahoo unless your the only bidder. If set by the owner, the auction extends by 5 minutes when there are multiple bidders who place a bid inside the last 5 minutes.

To win Yahoo, you just have to simply go balls deep - and want it/have more coin than others.

I was using Buyee and they provide the sniper bid option which automatically enters the bid with 5 minutes left, and outbids whatever new bid immediately until price limit exceeded. I was the highest bidder with 4 minutes left in regular time, then things went out of control and I was astonished watching the bidding war live lol...

2 hours ago, X.bee said:

Just got my first pair of DS pants in the mail today, P23A.. I tried them on & nearly shed a tear. I never imagined this level of comfort & also very glad I followed this threads advice regarding sizing.

You didn't have to hold back the waterworks... the awesome wicking properties of the DS fabric would easily repel your tears of joy. 

Edited by Sureal
emphasized humor

I notice a lot of people wearing their p23's very high up as if to hide the drop crotchy·ness of these pants. A bunch of retailers do this in their images, and I'd say most of the time when they're shown on the ACR site someone is wearing a longer than usual shirt to make these pants look a little more "normal." Fuck normal. Let 'em sit on your hips and embrace a whole new level of comfort.

To keep it 100, the P23A seems a bit on the smaller side this time around.  I have a P17 in the same size and there is a huge differential in waistline.  I was skeptical when seeing some fits myself but once I donned my pair, I saw that it's actual factual.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFNNnBhd2VRUUk5ZHFvSGpoYkZn

P23 topic continues.

Aint a big fan of ts idea but the overall balanced style even without modulars loaded is lovely. Maybe ch version looks too bossy

I do got myself a P23-s in raf, but again, witout the black and raf contrast the pants is too plain? So decide not keeping it.

Got no time trying P23a but will upload for pics and thoughts.If it using more thick ds like ds-j12ts one, then it would be way more good to shape and carry stuffs using these pockets.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

9 hours ago, X.bee said:

I like how if you wear them high up above the waist I can pull the hyper tapered cholo ninja look. If I have it sit at the waist I can do a more relaxed baggy samurai look.

The main thing to size for with some of the more recent trouser patterns is the knee articulation. P17s work fine on the hip but P24As are verging on proper old man belt line status. 

Any intel on how jackets in the climashield insulated -WS material compare to their -S counterparts? Which of the two perform better in cold/wet climates? Mainly asking about the J46 and J50. 

4 hours ago, drgitlin said:

The main thing to size for with some of the more recent trouser patterns is the knee articulation. P17s work fine on the hip but P24As are verging on proper old man belt line status. 

I personally like any fit on the hip.  You can pin and tuck/roll those P24's, A-S or S, for LAF1's or just let 'em hang and whirling dervish for DFA1's.  P17's usually work better with lows for that breath-ability factor.  Regardless, I don't modify the waist height for no pant.

3 hours ago, Endless said:

Any intel on how jackets in the climashield insulated -WS material compare to their -S counterparts? Which of the two perform better in cold/wet climates? Mainly asking about the J46 and J50. 

Personally, I like WS under GT in the rain, it's the perfect combo.  For plain cold, WS works just fine on its own but during a downpour you'll add weight and wet seal look to your repertoire.  S performs well in both scenarios.  IMO.

6 hours ago, Endless said:

The climashield fill weight is really hot. It's for COLD weather in my opinion. I can't wear either comfortably in Seattle until sub 40F. I'm speaking from owning a J46-WS and a J50-S. As a stand alone piece they're good in either, the S will breath better than the WS because the cotton is inherently more porous.

I'm taking trademarks this semester and on a lark I looked up Acronym on the US trademark register. Apparently someone has registered both "Acronym" and "Acronym Shadow" as marks for alcoholic beverages. So, uh, who knows where to find tech ninja beer?

1 hour ago, e_o said:

Anyone handled the ACR's Goretex Film-Out laminates? I imagine it to be a bit rubbery, though if they break in it would be quite cool. https://acrnm.com/products/J62-PB_NA

I imagine that most people who bought that J62 haven't had a chance to really wear it yet. It's been such a hot summer yesterday was the first day I could leave the house wearing it (and that was at 4:30am).