Acronym.

Westbrook

4 hours ago, piece keeper said:

From ACR's description the J16 is "the Acronym response to the original PCU Level 5 jacket" which is a purely military garb.  As such, it makes sense it would have velcro pads to allow for identification/morale patches since the original PCU jacket (and 99% of all mil garb) has them.

At this price point ACRNM should include fabric matched patches, uncovered hook and loop gets nasty. There are, however, plenty of kewl morale patches to fit the bill...

Edited by Cornuto
bad link

5 hours ago, Nullsleep said:

Gotta say I think the J64TS-S is one of the strongest pieces by Errolson in recent memory. Feels like a spiritual successor to the EJ4-TS in some ways, but just so many different ways to wear this one. Aggressively Acronym at it's heart and with styling possibilities that echo some of the best by Lang & Raf.

Wow, I didn't know the thumbhole part for the hands could be detached... I thought the zipper was a pocket or something. Acronym made no mention of that and only referenced the sleeves.

I definitely would've pulled the trigger on this if they modeled it like you did.

4 minutes ago, vir2L said:

Wow, I didn't know the thumbhole part for the hands could be detached... I thought the zipper was a pocket or something. Acronym made no mention of that and only referenced the sleeves.

I definitely would've pulled the trigger on this if they modeled it like you did.

Thumbhole part isn't detachable, there's just a zip on the top of the wrist so you can access your watch.  Still pretty cool looking though.  The thumbhole bit is also cut in such a way that the sleeve fits pretty normally if you don't stick your thumb through, which I appreciate.

J16-GT was the one this season.  I was really close to pulling the trigger but my J1A-GT was throwing me shade in the corner.  Busta’s “Do it to Death” comes to mind when Hillary was hissin’.  The next piece to catch wreck, aside from P23A-DS, was definitely the J64.  I’m still trying to figure out which color took it though.  Black is flames but the contrast on that Raf is tough too.

I wont say too much since most of you are already aware of the weatherproofness of a GT, but damn this J28 held up well. Just finished an 8 hour shift outdoors, in a constant downpour, humid & fully active. I did get body heat buildup but not as much as the ripstop nylon pants I had on. Pockets were all stocked but what surprised me was that everything kept in the mezzanine pockets were dry. I pushed this jacket pretty far today & I am very pleased.

17 hours ago, Nullsleep said:

Gotta say I think the J64TS-S is one of the strongest pieces by Errolson in recent memory. Feels like a spiritual successor to the EJ4-TS in some ways, but just so many different ways to wear this one. Aggressively Acronym at it's heart and with styling possibilities that echo some of the best by Lang & Raf.

W74Jfta.jpg

Hide contents

G92AU6P.jpg

wFYbs3p.jpg

gwkNl5D.jpg

su7sDp5.jpg

FLQpgP8.jpg

E4J-TS is a lot more grey man than the 64. There’s no reason anyone else would ever know it’s covered in molle webbing when you’re wearing it. 

Ooh yes, Acronym appreciation time. Okay so one time last year I was wearing my J27-GT, pretty drunk, riding my roommates bicycle to get some fast food around 1 or 2 in the morning (had broken spokes on mine, I launch it off way too many curbs). He works as a bike mechanic at the shop on our campus, so this thing was tuned up nice. I was using my phone in my right hand, and with my left hand I grabbed the front brakes to slow down. On my bike it's sloppy and loose so you have to crank it all the way down, but this thing was tuned af, as such I immediately went flying over the handle bars. I'm not sure exactly how I came down exactly, probably on my shoulders and did a combo flop/army roll until I came to a stop. When I woke up the next morning I was sure I was going to find a huge hole on the jacket somewhere, found absolutely nothing, it's like it never even happened. 10/10 quality.

And as an added bonus, the grease from the burgers and crisp meats I stuffed in my pockets to bring home wiped away super easily. So I didn't have to wallow in the shame of my sins for all too long

14 hours ago, Cornuto said:

At this price point ACRNM should include fabric matched patches, uncovered hook and loop gets nasty. There are, however, plenty of kewl morale patches to fit the bill...

maybe they should make a giant sized force lock with bigger magnets so ear buds actually stay connected

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

i'm thinking they are just preloading the items onto their site and getting ready to drop them whenever the time comes.

I wasn't sure if the prices had been known yet? I scrolled back and didn't see them. That's the only thing that I was getting my jimmies all rustled about

3 minutes ago, cornerska said:

I wasn't sure if the prices had been known yet? I scrolled back and didn't see them. That's the only thing that I was getting my jimmies all rustled about

Yeah, prices were shown while these were up for pre-order for a bit on the 20th.

58 minutes ago, ukiro said:

What did kith drop today? I just saw the J64 in green and it disappeared about 15 mins after I got their e-mail.

Seemed to just be that, I checked their site when I saw the email too, and saw the J64 in a L, they had remaining p24-s from SS16 and that was it

Received my P23A-DS pants yesterday, they are a delight.

At first glance, thick and hard-wearing. At first try on, smooth and forgiving - I went with XL and lucky I did - length-wise they're perfect.

At first I didn't notice the issue others have mentioned about the belt system - though, I did wrench the pulls fairly tight - seemed to sit fine, but now I understand what everyone meant, if you change position stand up/sit down or have a certain gait when you take some steps, it does loosen a bit everytime. However it's easily remedied as others have mentioned before, push the bunching fabric close to the buckle.

I like the belt system a lot, however I have 1 gripe - the flimsy feeling of the belt itself. I think i'll try and replace it with something thicker, which will eliminate the effect of the pants loosening.

I'll wear the heck out of these.

Edited by Danwise

14 minutes ago, skycrawler said:

Wow that took a long time if you purchased on the drop day itself. Do you know why they took so long?

Probably because I had to revise my address but a couple people mentioned it earlier:

On 9/25/2017 at 8:37 AM, Voyager said:

Past four drops it’s been like this for me. Items that require duties required more paperwork on the exporter’s end and they are slow with it. Sometimes takes up to 5 business days. Be patient.

On 9/25/2017 at 4:25 PM, xh79 said:

This is concordant with the response I received from ACR this morning asking the same question -- specifically they told me anything above EUR 1000 has additional customs processing that takes "a few days".

Anyone got a screenshot of SP12TS-S from the ACRNM site when it was up, mainly the measurements? Curious of the fit as well.  Waist and length. I’m 5’8 and I’m thinking sz L will be too long on me. Anyone care to chime in? Thanks in advance. 

On 9/28/2017 at 9:36 AM, cornerska said:

Has anyone seen this? A few items are showing up in Restocks for the next drop from Hotoveli.

J65-WS: $1070

J62-S: $1455

J56-S: $1340

Screenshot_20170927-183052.png

Looking forward to the J65...but more likely take an L copping thanks to resellers :(

Edited by reags