Acronym.

Westbrook

3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

nice

size on the pants and your height? sorry if mentioned already.

It's M size. I am 1.68m. It is still slightly long for me, so there is some stacking, but I can make do with that (as I did with the P10 M size). In the first picture, some of the extra fabric I pulled over the ankle area of the prestos, which works for me.

Info just from Ink HK

no retailers for ss18,but E will bring goods back to retailers fw18.

But yeah,furthermore, then that means there is no ss18 at all or it’s official exclusive?

As far as I call, the first ss collection was introduced in 2007,since then they are always being retailed, and the ss14 was the only official site exclusive from there was the official site and sub net.(the ordering could be wrong though)

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

9 hours ago, skycrawler said:

Some fit pictures. Those 4 hanging pockets, 1 phone/accessory pocket, 2 side pockets and 2 back pockets just make this piece a wearable bag tbh...

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

At 5'5" are the pants pulled above your belly button in the second picture?

Edited by CARLOOA

1 minute ago, CARLOOA said:

At 5'5" are the pants pulled above your belly button?

No definitely not... but I wear them with some stacking, not in a ridiculous sorta way. I think the picture can be a bit deceptive because I am standing just right in front of the mirror to take the photo, so my legs look longer than they are, like a wide angle sorta view.

Received some items from 17FW and honesty I'm a bit disappointed and here are my personal feelings:

J28-GT: I have the old version and wanted to checkout he new one. Was hoping for a slimmer fit from pictures and previous speculations. The fit is the same as far as I can tell, but missing details like elbow tab logo (I know that's long gone), hood drawstring that shows up when stored (one of my favorite little gimmick), and I'm not a fan of the grosgrain sleeve velcro either...

J58-WS: also have the old version but need extra insulators for all the shells lol, nothing noticeable that justifies the price hike imo, let along some production defect I heard.

J64TS-S: have high expectation on this as they look good in the fit pics, but the sleeves look bulky around zip area for me. I'm also expecting the smaller (5mm?) zip for that, but it is big and not comfortable when wearing.

P23-S: I have to say CH and DS look nicer and drape better on these wide fitting pants...

Just hopped by Eliminator in Tokyo since I was nearby for an errand - surprisingly they still had a J28 left in size S (but then again maybe not that surprising given the souped up prices here in Japan). Anyway, they let me try it on and it's definitely roomier - the S was basically the same fit I usually get at M. And I have to say the pictures don't do this jacket justice, it is really nice... I guess I'll have to wait in line with all those other WTB posts now :/

Edited by eyesolation

On 9/22/2017 at 6:23 PM, GFNS said:

If it was Rebuild by Needles, it would be a neat find but I agree with you there.  Was it just a seam or did you note any actual fabric tear?

It was just the seam. If I push it any further, I can tell the seam will just keep separating. Again, disappointing for a jacket that saw a substantial bump in price.

On 9/23/2017 at 2:22 AM, skycrawler said:

Just received my P23A-DS. The waist size is humongous on first impression, but after tightening it works. Definitely have to double loop (see below) if I don't want to activate the "self-loosening" device. But once the double loop is done, it is perfect, doesn't loosen even if I am jumping or running.

IMG_1254.JPG

Thanks for the belt hack.  Left side stays tight but the right is loosey goosey.  After this, everything stays in place.

Reissue wishlist(mainly from my experience with original version,some of are my prediction,not mean to be some keyboard warriors lol ):

L-J2:however officially death claimed by boss around 1 year ago on twitter

J28-E:always prefer it over gore version

S-CP2:prefer the eta raf version

J36-GT:this should be some more certain reissue models though? assuming in next few seasons

SET 1-SET 4:or maybe something new for package,but considering the current QC the acr offered,i slightly doubt about it(original version do the job really good).

WS-J1A:wow,yeah,updated materials more than 10 years ago,ready for the brutal winter(may the PB j1a first,as we spotted the E from IG).

All LP models:seems like some mission impossibile,for the reason of costs and so on

L-J11:dunno J44,J29 would got some leather version,it depends on nemen side right? also the sky rocket price is somehow promising(yeah,as i recall,the clothe factory which made l-j11 and l-j2 were no more used for long time).

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Just now, X.bee said:

There's a wealth of information on those topics that have been discussed in detail for most, if not all of those jackets. Search bar is at the top (mobile), dig away my friend.

yeah i'm already diggin' it!
Thanks.
But I wanted a clear and updated information, regardless all the new stuff etc... but you're right.
I'll make my own decision alone I guess....

You want us to tell you whether we prefer a 28 or 36 so you can then buy one based one what we prefer rather than what you prefer? They're both great jackets, i will tell you the 36 fits closer than the 28, which is cut quite loose. If you had a specific question about the jackets  people might be more forthcoming in helping you.

1 minute ago, shifty said:

Judging from grailed, it looks like some people are getting orders from the main site, but I never got tracking (got payment+order conf).  Anyone else still missing tracking from acr?

seems like it's hit or miss, it's clear that some orders are shipping out. i'm in the same boat as you - order conf + payment conf but no tracking.

4 minutes ago, solographik said:

seems like it's hit or miss, it's clear that some orders are shipping out. i'm in the same boat as you - order conf + payment conf but no tracking.

I placed three orders on drop day for three separate items (P25H, SM1, J28).

I’ve gotten tracking numbers for two of the three items. I’m assuming it’s the two items I won’t need to pay duties for since they are both out of customs without issue and are on a truck to be delivered today (woo hoo!).

Past four drops it’s been like this for me. Items that require duties required more paperwork on the exporter’s end and they are slow with it. Sometimes takes up to 5 business days. Be patient.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

I placed three orders on drop day for three separate items (P25H, SM1, J28).

I’ve gotten tracking numbers for two of the three items. I’m assuming it’s the two items I won’t need to pay duties for since they are both out of customs without issue and are on a truck to be delivered today (woo hoo!).

Past four drops it’s been like this for me. Items that require duties required more paperwork on the exporter’s end and they are slow with it. Sometimes takes up to 5 business days. Be patient.

Thanks for the insight!

On 9/19/2017 at 7:56 AM, Voyager said:

D17-US

Stotz (cotton) Pants (P23-S, P26-S)

If you saved $ and would like to tip us :) .

CARLOOA - 14whfHMopK1rupE9UM5NEoYndTtH8JXsp9

Me - 1FCywy3DRmbPREEWegkJH3djkxw3X4quPx

Tried calling one of those following UPS Numbers for my P23-S. My current duties price is $133.18 about ~16% rate.

Lady on the phone told me numbers typically come with 10 digits to change the code. Tried to Google Fu and read through Chapter 62 of https://hts.usitc.gov/current and https://www.customsmobile.com/htsus?chapter=62

Under the above 6203.42.45 it seems like no matter what two numbers you add on the end theres no tax code that makes sense that can lower the rate from 16%. 

If anyone  has ideas let me know. Thanks again to the guys that found this stuff in the first place. 

6 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Tried calling one of those following UPS Numbers for my P23-S. My current duties price is $133.18 about ~16% rate.

Lady on the phone told me numbers typically come with 10 digits to change the code. Tried to Google Fu and read through Chapter 62 of https://hts.usitc.gov/current and https://www.customsmobile.com/htsus?chapter=62

Under the above 6203.42.45 it seems like no matter what two numbers you add on the end theres no tax code that makes sense that can lower the rate from 16%. 

If anyone  has ideas let me know. Thanks again to the guys that found this stuff in the first place. 

You could try just 6203.42.0000 or 6203.42.0300. I'm just guessing here. @CARLOOA may need to chime in with his expertise.