Acronym.

Westbrook

13 minutes ago, bluecrush said:

Anyone else have their paypal payment go through w/o an order confirmation from the main site?

Acronym used to have this issue of delayed emails, didnt happen this time for anyone i know but issue might still be there. 

either way theres nothing you can do but sit and watch for an email or a paypal refund

Spoiler

bRxKGE4.jpg

Every payment that got cancelled due due to an issue with my checking account, happened around 18.00 - 18.15, and these emails came in this order. Can anyone confirm its just a delay in the order cancelled emails, and just receiving them late and not my actual order being cancelled? every payment that failed happened well before I made the actual order that went through. I got the proper confirmation emails immediately after it went through. So it seems like only the cancellation emails have a delay. 

In the rush of things, my dumbass input the wrong address for one of my orders. (Double check your invoices, just to be sure) I emailed the ACR team sooner after, but I can only assume they're going thru a maelstrom of orders right now. Anybody here have the same experience? I've read in previous posts that they are pretty quick to respond. I'm scared that I just took a 2k hit because of a logistical error. T_T  

8 minutes ago, junchengjc said:

I've had orders show up at my door without receiving order/shipping conf

yep. just praying it's one of those cases. it's been awhile since i ordered off the main site lol

2 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

So is the NG4 happening next drop? Or never? Why was it in the video?

Yes, the drop is in two parts from what i've heard. Think its easier just to make a whole complete video instead of splitting it up, would make it weird if they started doing so in the future as well i'd think. 

Edited by RichChigga

Just now, RichChigga said:

Yes, the drop is in two parts from what i've heard. Think its easier just to make a whole complete video instead of splitting it up, would make it weird if they started doing so in the future as well i'd think. 

The reason I ask is that all the other items featured in the video are currently visible on the site, listed as "coming soon," but not the NG4.

1 minute ago, hooper said:

I missed out as a result of spending too much time trying to compare retailers for both their stock and their pricing. I hope upcoming seasons will be exclusive to acrnm.com. That would, for myself at least, make buying new Acronym more enjoyable.

If you're from the US, try your best to avoid acrnm.com, haven, and end-clothing if you're looking for the best prices. If you really MUST order internationally, I've had wonderful experiences with Firmament, Bureau, and HBX.

As an example, the J58-WS is 1040 EUR which is optimistically 1235.95 USD (excluding duties and shipping and the bs PayPal conversion rate)

US retailers: 

• Saint Alfred: $1288
  • Idol Brooklyn: $1245
  • Hotoveli: $1165
  • Bodega: $1099

acrnm.com is always my last resort. I got better things to do than trying to talk to UPS tinkering with classifcation numbers... s/o @CARLOOA and @Voyager for their help as always

22 minutes ago, capnpyro said:

i just pulled up my haven receipt for the j58 from last year and it was 1,350 usd. i think hotoveli was the cheapest but still over 1.1k

Sureal is correct that St Alfred had the best price for the first iteration of the j58. It was ~$800 all in shipped

Edited by ddohnggo

Received an email from Hotoveli saying that their discount wasn't supposed to work on Acronym products, and I'll need to pay the difference to finish the order. A bit disappointing, but I knew that deal was too good to be true.

Edited by cornerska

1 hour ago, vir2L said:

If you're from the US, try your best to avoid acrnm.com, haven, and end-clothing if you're looking for the best prices. If you really MUST order internationally, I've had wonderful experiences with Firmament, Bureau, and HBX.

As an example, the J58-WS is 1040 EUR which is optimistically 1235.95 USD (excluding duties and shipping and the bs PayPal conversion rate)

Huh? My J58-WS via acrnm was 874 Euro, which Paypal adjusted to 1038 USD + the 2.8% customs. Not the cheapest option, but definitely not a last resort. 

5 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Huh? My J58-WS via acrnm was 874 Euro, which Paypal adjusted to 1038 USD + the 2.8% customs. Not the cheapest option, but definitely not a last resort. 

Customs are paid upon delivery.

Edited by bluecrush

1 hour ago, vir2L said:

US retailers: 

• Saint Alfred: $1288
  • Idol Brooklyn: $1245
  • Hotoveli: $1165
  • Bodega: $1099

acrnm.com is always my last resort. I got better things to do than trying to talk to UPS tinkering with classifcation numbers... s/o @CARLOOA and @Voyager for their help as always

Bodega is the best. I have kept quiet about them because I was always able to effortlessly buy things from previous seasons from them, and I would never have to think twice about how I could have saved hundreds by choosing a different store. They didn't stock one of the items I wanted this time around, so checking other websites for it and trying to decide on one of these other stores was enough time for everything to sell out everywhere. wamp wamp