Acronym.

Westbrook

1 minute ago, 99103 said:

saw that the 2 highest priced j28 resells ($10,000 and $3,999) are no longer on grailed.  I wonder if they were cancelled and they had to remove em.  Would be so tight if they were

i think the guy who posted for $10k was just meme-ing tho based off his description. that's how i interpreted it.

edit: awkward @StolenBread we posted at the same time lol

Edited by dolvn

1 minute ago, 99103 said:

saw that the 2 highest priced j28 resells ($10,000 and $3,999) are no longer on grailed.  I wonder if they were cancelled and they had to remove em.  Would be so tight if they were

or they're reading this page and took 'em down to dodge a cancellation

20 minutes ago, rz.fresco said:

10k was exaggerated but not a joke, i requested a trade for my medium and he told me to sell my medium and that he wanted above retail for his. 

What size j28 were you looking for? I just now bought a large off hanon (like 5 minutes ago so I'm still in awe that it was stocked) but I'm afraid it'll be too big. Thought I'd need a medium.

20 minutes ago, dolvn said:

the guy who was selling his for 4k for real, his user was shortguy something something i believe.

His user was shortguy12, he did remove it. I was checking his profile to see if I could find a name to send to E.

5 minutes ago, RodG said:

What size j28 were you looking for? I just now bought a large off hanon (like 5 minutes ago so I'm still in awe that it was stocked) but I'm afraid it'll be too big. Thought I'd need a medium.

I want a small but everyone I’ve asked wants cash on top

I really like seeing E cancelling bot orders and it looks like taking steps to prevent re sellers from making a quick buck. I'll admit that there wasn't really anything I really wanted this drop, not to mention that I find the price hike to be a little hard to swallow, but I think small steps like these goes a long way of maintaining brand loyalty. It's also clear that prices are still below what the market will pay so it's hard to me to really get angry at E for being successful. 

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

Might've been asked before but how does hanon usually ship and deal with customs invoices? Never used parcel force before. Would calling them and asking to change to the correct code work? 

PF is handled in Usa via usps or dhl. So it depends on which carrier picks it up in the Usa. Most likely USPS