Acronym.

Westbrook

3 minutes ago, chris_n said:

You can order ‘too fast’ if you’re lucky and have auto fill properly set up. I’d hate for there to be a misunderstanding if that’s how his bot detection works. 

Ideally it's about looking at User-Agent to detect if it's coming from a browser.

2 minutes ago, chris_n said:

You can order ‘too fast’ if you’re lucky and have auto fill properly set up. I’d hate for there to be a misunderstanding if that’s how his bot detection works. 

Bot purchases are instantaneous - literally within milliseconds. Bureau Belfast was already sold out in all sizes of the J28 when I was cycling the refresh button at the drop time. 

5 minutes ago, chris_n said:

Yeah, with an autofill and page monitor extension on Chrome it's really not that hard to cop in under a minute. I hope that's not what E means by bot detection

I bought the P23-S and a J58-WS. I had issues with my debit card during purchase, and I received the payment didn't go through during the PayPal transaction. Was able to fix it eventually, and the payment went through PayPal, and the amount has been taken from my Account. I received an order invoice, and an email confirming my Payment, but I also received a few Emails that said the Payment failed to go through. The money has been taken from my account, and the payment status is "completed" on PayPal. Did my Payment go through even though I received order cancellation emails?  is it just because I frantically spammed the check out a few times when it didn't work, and the cancellation emails took longer to get to me than the confirmation Email for some reason? really hope it went through...

Lots of misinformation in this thread...

Bot orders are identified by:

1) Shipping address from location of IP address

2) Billing country matching the country from which the order was placed

3) # of payment attempts

4) Risk level of internet connection

5) # of CCs the payments were made with 

Among other obvious reasons...

17 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Bot purchases are instantaneous - literally within milliseconds. Bureau Belfast was already sold out in all sizes of the J28 when I was cycling the refresh button at the drop time. 

Negative.

BB went live at 2017-09-20 07:59:34.382 (PST)

Only M and L were in stock.

I'll give a breakdown of stock on all the US retailers if you guys want, just didn't bother with these prices.

Edited by vir2L

2 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

^ please do

bb has j28? I refreshed and it was oos haha

Yeah BB had it, no S so I didn't bother.

I'll put stock distribution up tonight, I'm still at work, I shouldn't be browsing haha

1 minute ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

I bought the P23-S and a J58-WS. I had issues with my debit card during purchase, and I received the payment didn't go through during the PayPal transaction. Was able to fix it eventually, and the payment went through PayPal, and the amount has been taken from my Account. I received an order invoice, and an email confirming my Payment, but I also received a few Emails that said the Payment failed to go through. The money has been taken from my account, and the payment status is "completed" on PayPal. Did my Payment go through even though I received order cancellation emails?  is it just because I frantically spammed the check out a few times when it didn't work, and the cancellation emails took longer to get to me than the confirmation Email for some reason? really hope it went through...

I would stay tuned. Something sold out while I was in the payment process via acrnm couple seasons ago - completed the checkout, received confirmations emails from both acrnm and paypal, but was forwarded a refund from acr a few hours later. 

1 minute ago, robbatussin said:

I would stay tuned. Something sold out while I was in the payment process via acrnm couple seasons ago - completed the checkout, received confirmations emails from both acrnm and paypal, but was forwarded a refund from acr a few hours later. 

Well fuck me sideways then. I'll be pissed if I get refunded but also slightly relieved monetarily. 

Just now, 99103 said:

saw that the 2 highest priced j28 resells ($10,000 and $3,999) are no longer on grailed.  I wonder if they were cancelled and they had to remove em.  Would be so tight if they were

I think the 10k one was a joke, but that 4k one did get removed. There still is the 2.4k one on grailed