Acronym.

Westbrook

11 hours ago, Danwise said:

Yep your right there - can confirm that. My source here says similar - 'I hear SS18 will not be with suppliers', but went on to say 'bags could make an appearance'.

So maybe, acrnm.com will offer something, but suppliers won't etc.

Nice! Wonder what changed—your source seems to be spot on all the time.

1 hour ago, Dolphinski said:

Don't size down on the 23s unless you have short legs. I tried it and it didn't work at all, the hem was too high and squeezed my calf when I sat down. No problems when I went TTS.

Just for reference, how tall are you and what sizes are we talking about? Trying to decide on S vs M as a size 28 denim but 5'11 tall. 

I also had this problem im 6ft so 180cm got a L and the butt was waayyy to baggy but i think if i go M the calves will catch cause they did a bit on the L, so if you have bird legs youll be fine in a M if you are a larger man got for a L at your height

I'm 5' 9" and I have P23TS-CH in size S. I'm pretty much at the limit of what a size S can fit lengthwise. Anyone 5'10" to 6' should go M.

However if my P23's were Stotz I'd feel more comfortable with a M since my Stotz pants end up shrinking about 3%.

7 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I'm 5' 9" and I have P23TS-CH in size S. I'm pretty much at the limit of what a size S can fit lengthwise. Anyone 5'10" to 6' should go M.

However if my P23's were Stotz I'd feel more comfortable with a M since my Stotz pants end up shrinking about 3%.

Would it, pretty please, be possible to get a pic? The only ACR pants I have are p10s which I was told to size M for the length but they're almost too long unless I belt them really high (which I need to due to the huge waist).

Then again, I wouldn't want to look like this: 

Spoiler

15-09-2016_acronym_p23ts-chindustrialmic

Edited by Endless

9 hours ago, Voyager said:

I'm an old man (hanging on to my 30's by a very thin thread) so I don't have a ton of pics of me posing in my clothes for insta or shit like that. Here's a couple candid pics my wife took. My twins just turned 1 so they're literally in every single picture she takes. Lighting isn't great for the second one. Sorry about that. You kind of get the idea of how they fit though. 

image1.JPG

That's the coolest MF dad I've ever seen, true life goals for me right there. Pics prooves that I should go for mediums if I want to wear them with low sneakers though. Thanks man, you saved me from the miserable hunt for size S ACRs <3 

51 minutes ago, Endless said:

That's the coolest MF dad I've ever seen, true life goals for me right there. Pics prooves that I should go for mediums if I want to wear them with low sneakers though. Thanks man, you saved me from the miserable hunt for size S ACRs <3 

Was going to say the same thing. Couldn't agree more. GOALS. @Voyager

I'm 6'4", slender build, and landed on a sz M in the P23TS-S; the cuffs terminate just above my ankles straight with no stacking, which is personally how I prefer the silhouette. Otherwise all my other acr pants (P24, P10, etc) are sz large. Hope this is helpful to someone.

On that note, anyone with sizing experience on the P25? Not a lot of fit pics in circulation to reference so any pointers would be helpful.

I remember when I was looking at the leaked Phaeton pricing back in early June something didn't seem right. P23A-DS was much more expensive than J56-S. P23A had a listed price of 194,400 Yen. Assuming your standard Japanese markup of 75%, that translates to $1000 and if you add VAT to that it'll be close to $1200.

The good news is that J56-S had a listed price of 132,000 Yen which by the same math translates to $680 without the VAT.

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

I remember when I was looking at the leaked Phaeton pricing back in early June something didn't seem right. P23A-DS was much more expensive than J56-S. P23A had a listed price of 194,400 Yen. Assuming your standard Japanese markup of 75%, that translates to $1000 and if you add VAT to that it'll be close to $1200.

The good news is that J56-S had a listed price of 132,000 Yen which by the same math translates to $680 without the VAT.

Безымянный.jpg

Any idea why the price of the J28 is so high this season? Wayback machine has the original at 950 euros, and Phaeton and Peggsandson pricing suggests that it'll be 1350 euros this time around. I get that it's been a few years and there is way more hype this time around, but that its more than the PB jackets that just released seems a bit odd to me (maybe PB isn't as fancy as I think).

Still curious about P23-S pricing, doesn't look like it was listed in the Phaeton pricing leak.

13 minutes ago, shifty said:

Any idea why the price of the J28 is so high this season? Wayback machine has the original at 950 euros, and Phaeton and Peggsandson pricing suggests that it'll be 1350 euros this time around. I get that it's been a few years and there is way more hype this time around, but that its more than the PB jackets that just released seems a bit odd to me (maybe PB isn't as fancy as I think).

Still curious about P23-S pricing, doesn't look like it was listed in the Phaeton pricing leak.

If production issues/labor laws changing are true, then maybe they're pricing it higher to accommodate for smaller runs.