Acronym.

Westbrook

Another small restock of returned items is on the main site, and it looks like they cut the prices of some items IIRC. Anyone remember what the J62/J63 cost? They're 1000 EUR now and I remember them being ~1200 EUR when they dropped.

3 hours ago, zork said:

Another small restock of returned items is on the main site, and it looks like they cut the prices of some items IIRC. Anyone remember what the J62/J63 cost? They're 1000 EUR now and I remember them being ~1200 EUR when they dropped.

Went to the wayback machine and it looks like they cut the price of most of the remaining stock by around 15%. Good deal if you're an L or XL! 

1 hour ago, leg said:

Yes

59b457c3c54eb_ScreenShot2017-09-10at00_05_37.png.b91da13355f0422385aa2e71280cb88f.png

Damn, that's horrible. I haven't seen anything this season I want. Hope the NikeLab drop is good.

5 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

It's like a p24 meets a hot topic german cyber goth.

P24's are my jam. Guess I'm in the market for some XL's.

2 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

FW17 will be in two drops like last year. Majority of the collection will be in the first drop, next week. Second drop will be mid October. 

Can confirm this is legit, JP drop is 22 or 23 Sept and is about 5-7 days after the rest of the world.

On 9/7/2017 at 10:50 PM, iamundying said:

i've been wearing the p10-s religiously over the past year or so and wanted to say how useful a small thing such as the phone pocket is.

i normally carry a small notebook in my right hand pocket and the phone pocket allows the phone to be placed elsewhere,

thus freeing up space and allowing easier access to my notebook. 

i first thought the phone pocket is just a neat gimmick, but i've grown to appreciate its subtle value. 

Toraichi workwear trousers have a similar detail. I don't like guessing the origin/inspiration behind things though.

Spoiler

01241733_52e2254c3b011.jpg 

01271516_52e5f9da6f374.jpg 

Can anyone comment on how the J56 fits? 

I'm looking at its measurements (from firmament) and it seems like it fits tighter than a J61. I'm an S in the J61 but the measurements put me at an M for the J56. Looking at the pic from End though, their model is wearing an S and is 6 ft

I'm 5'7", will an S fit well enough? 

2 minutes ago, ste.png said:

I'm looking at its measurements (from firmament) and it seems like it fits tighter than a J61. I'm an S in the J61 but the measurements put me at an M for the J56. Looking at the pic from End though, their model is wearing an S and is 6 ft

Id size for shoulders than for length, an end models are weird doesnt matter what size/height they are they always seem to wear S lol 

11 minutes ago, ste.png said:

unless you're morbidly obese, it should be fine

i'm 5'10 and 145lbs and i still wear an s in the j56-gt, but an m in the j1a-gt

(also considering selling my j56!)

38 minutes ago, GUNDAM said:

Id size for shoulders than for length, an end models are weird doesnt matter what size/height they are they always seem to wear S lol 

Ah, thanks for the tip. End is the only place I've seen that's succeeded to make a model look objectively bad in acronym lol

9 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

must have all techninjas imo :ph34r:

Безымянный14.jpg

I like the nike and vans old dogs getting back, the pants though.... name it streetburn again like E did 10 years ago lol.

23 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

gfbXAF7.jpg

Appreciate the clean cut of new j16 version, but damn I still missing the mapping material was offering then.