Acronym.

Westbrook

I honestly have no idea what people in this forum are saying half the time. I don't know who I'd be an alt of, or why it'd matter if it was. I'd appreciate an answer to my question. Ask question = -14 points. WE MUST FULFILL ELITIST FASHIONZ STEROTYPE - this forum.

Edited by Houjuu

Simply put: No one here has the answer to your question.

If you want to geek out about fashion read a couple dozen pages of this forum and all your questions about sizing, fabric characteristics, reducing custom fees, and why ACR hasn't emailed you a few days after you ordered, will be answered.

Keep checking back and when a drop date is known it will for sure be posted here.

Ask anyone, I try to be nice here but it's so foolish to just expect immediate acceptance to a subculture. A lot of us care enough to post in here to speculate about Acronym and fanboy about the aspects of the brand. Spend the time, search the forums, look at shit—express that you're more than a fuccboi hypebeast or, if you are, at least ingratiate yourself to us so that we'll save you some time since you can't be bothered to use the fucking search function. If you at least fake more than a passing trendhumping desire for Acronym, then we'll tell you nobody knows for certain but much of the time fall winter releases mid September. Who knows maybe we'll even help you find out how to wash your garments because you can't find the n^nth videos about washing gore-tex (rinse your washer, use techwash, tumble dry to reactivate dwr).

:)

Edited by CARLOOA

On 8/25/2017 at 1:47 PM, capnpyro said:

https://www.instagram.com/jfs_studio/?hl=en

Looks like she's doing some NikeLab work

Edit: Annnnnd those posts are from 2015

Digging this back up because I caught her name on a post from a sneaker site which has her listed as the "Senior Design Director for Nike Sportswear Women’s Apparel," so maybe she's full-time at nike now?

On 5/29/2017 at 10:54 PM, Houjuu said:

WTB J-28K small any colorway

EDIT: wow y'all seem kinda salty. This is for my personal use I don't care about re-sale lol. 

2 hours ago, Houjuu said:

yawn. you gave me the answer I wanted. I'll enjoy making 1k resale off the hypebeasts or any of you who are to slow to get the drop. ty. 

bro do you have downs or something? I feel like you're a few chromosomes short lol 

Quit tryna act like some internet tough guy, you ain't even own any acronym broke boy

2 hours ago, msoldano said:

On my third wear off my olive Acronym prestos , the left foot's black tape on the pinky toe area has started to peel off. Has this happened to anyone? If so any suggestions on how to repair? Mine was bought from NDC so it's a huge bummer 

Very common problem. Hasn't happened to mine thankfully, but I've seen it on a lot of pairs.

Seems quality and the QC on the Prestos left something to be desired.

1 hour ago, Cairxoxo said:

Very common problem. Hasn't happened to mine thankfully, but I've seen it on a lot of pairs.

Seems quality and the QC on the Prestos left something to be desired.

Wow what a shame. Thanks for alerting me to that. I wonder what a remedy is. I might go to the local shoe shop and see if they can do anything. 

10 hours ago, Houjuu said:

yawn. you gave me the answer I wanted. I'll enjoy making 1k resale off the hypebeasts or any of you who are to slow to get the drop. ty. 

i hate to be that guy, but it's actually "who are *too* slow to get the drop". 

Edited by chris_n
who am i kidding, i love being that guy

11 hours ago, msoldano said:

Wow what a shame. Thanks for alerting me to that. I wonder what a remedy is. I might go to the local shoe shop and see if they can do anything. 

Good luck, I dropped mine off at a shoe place and they put a dab of super glue under the black tape to hold it on....I wound up peeling the tape off completely but I can't get the dap of super glue out to save my life. Started to kind of fray the material from all the scrubbing. Sucks as they are my favorite shoes but I don't even wear them. Just dying a slow death in the closet. 

5 hours ago, cktenders said:

Good luck, I dropped mine off at a shoe place and they put a dab of super glue under the black tape to hold it on....I wound up peeling the tape off completely but I can't get the dap of super glue out to save my life. Started to kind of fray the material from all the scrubbing. Sucks as they are my favorite shoes but I don't even wear them. Just dying a slow death in the closet. 

Wow that is horrible. So the glue didn't fix the problem at all?

When you received them back from the shoe guy, they weren't up to your standards and you peeled it? Or did they just not hold up. 

8 hours ago, msoldano said:

Wow that is horrible. So the glue didn't fix the problem at all?

When you received them back from the shoe guy, they weren't up to your standards and you peeled it? Or did they just not hold up. 

it probably didn't held up if he was able to peel it off. In your case why not give barge cement glue a try it holds tighter than super glue.

i've been wearing the p10-s religiously over the past year or so and wanted to say how useful a small thing such as the phone pocket is.

i normally carry a small notebook in my right hand pocket and the phone pocket allows the phone to be placed elsewhere,

thus freeing up space and allowing easier access to my notebook. 

i first thought the phone pocket is just a neat gimmick, but i've grown to appreciate its subtle value. 

13 minutes ago, iamundying said:

i've been wearing the p10-s religiously over the past year or so and wanted to say how useful a small thing such as the phone pocket is.

i normally carry a small notebook in my right hand pocket and the phone pocket allows the phone to be placed elsewhere,

i first thought the phone pocket is just a neat gimmick, but i've grown to appreciate its subtle value. 

This is by far my favourite ACRNM feature in anything. I love it so much, I've been tempted to take all my other pants to a tailor and have one added.

1 hour ago, iamundying said:

Agreed. I only hope the pairs I own don't fall victim to the phasing out of suitably sized phones in favor of the 'Plus' variety. Though leaks of the 'iPhone 8' seem to suggest this is inevitable...